Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As an ugly man, it's practically impossible to avoid mental illness galore in your life

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Not only you yourself will be more prone to mental illness due to a harsher life and traumas caused by the failo effect, but also, you'll be pushed towards the lower strata of society, which contains not only other ugly people like you but also mentally ill people galore.

For instance, in the incel community, everyone you'll meet who's anything other than an ugly man will be statistically a cluster B mentally ill person (both normie and above men and all women who have an interest in it in any way, shape or form).

If you ever "ascend", chances are it'll be a cluster B mentally ill foid as well.

Being ugly, especially as a man, is a lifetime curse that attracts so many other negative things into your life and limits your potential severely. I always keep realizing about new ways in which being ugly is disadvantageous besides the most obvious ones.

Last edited:
Also ugly people have lower income and poor people have more mental and health problems.

That might be a setback but focusing on what other thinks of you will just make it worse tbh. Why don't you start like doing something for yourself? I don't mean that in a condescending way, I mean like, drinking water regularly, finding a new hobby, washing your face, a walk around the house. You know little things.

true i agree ngl tbh sure

Hi @Mainländer
What's your cat doing at the moment? :feelscomfy:

That disadvantageous aspect of being ugly is more in the obvious side.

Yup.

Imagine if getting laid worked like hatching an egg in Pokémon.
I mean, it's a start. Focus on you man, do what makes you happy and feel good. Sometimes walking around the house helps.

Hi @Mainländer
What's your cat doing at the moment? :feelscomfy:
Hi. Last time I saw him he was sunbathing :cool:

I mean, it's a start. Focus on you man, do what makes you happy and feel good. Sometimes walking around the house helps.
I already do most things you mentioned. I don't put effort into thinking about the downsides of being ugly/incel, it just popped in my mind really. I was thinking about how many mentally ill disturbing people I've met online, but realized the proportion was certainly higher than total average because of the places I was in (incel/loser forums basically).

That said, I also met many brothers and had many blessings come through men I met in these spaces, tbh. And it's not like I would fit in some politically correct normie place.

Hi. Last time I saw him he was sunbathing :cool:

I already do most things you mentioned. I don't put effort into thinking about the downsides of being ugly/incel, it just popped in my mind really. I was thinking about how many mentally ill disturbing people I've met online, but realized the proportion was certainly higher than total average because of the places I was in (incel/loser forums basically).

That said, I also met many brothers and had many blessings come through men I met in these spaces, tbh. And it's not like I would fit in some politically correct normie place.
That's good! I know what you mean about mentally disturbed people, it's sad, really. But I'm just glad that you're making like friends along the way, it's the good stuff that counts!

Not only you yourself will be more prone to mental illness due to a harsher life and traumas caused by the failo effect, but also, you'll be pushed towards the lower strata of society, which contains not only other ugly people like you but also mentally ill people galore.

For instance, in the incel community, everyone you'll meet who's anything other than an ugly man will be statistically a cluster B mentally ill person (both normie and above men and all women who have an interest in it in any way, shape or form).

If you ever "ascend", chances are it'll be a cluster B mentally ill foid as well.

Being ugly, especially as a man, is a lifetime curse that attracts so many other negative things into your life and limits your potential severely. I always keep realizing about new ways in which being ugly is disadvantageous besides the most obvious ones.
Yep, cuz most people are actually psychos

That's good! I know what you mean about mentally disturbed people, it's sad, really. But I'm just glad that you're making like friends along the way, it's the good stuff that counts!
How can you be so positive as an incel? Do you happen to lack the Y chromossome?

How can you be so positive as an incel? Do you happen to lack the Y chromossome?
I try to be positive as best I can, I see a lot of people with a lot worse luck than me and are suffering a lot. If being positive and being encouraging can help them be slightly happy, then I'm happy. Bros before hoes you know?

I try to be positive as best I can, I see a lot of people with a lot worse luck than me and are suffering a lot. If being positive and being encouraging can help them be slightly happy, then I'm happy. Bros before hoes you know?
Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. So thanks about that tbh. I too count my blessings when I compare myself to more disafortunate people and think about all the bad situations God pulled me out from, practically unscathed.

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. So thanks about that tbh. I too count my blessings when I compare myself to more disafortunate people and think about all the bad situations God pulled me out from, practically unscathed.
That's true, I'm glad that we've met an understanding. Plus it's the least I can do, also if I may add, you've been really nice and pleasant person to talk to :)

That's true, I'm glad that we've met an understanding. Plus it's the least I can do, also if I may add, you've been really nice and pleasant person to talk to :)
Thanks, likewise. Also I just found out "disafortunate" doesn't exist, it's "unfortunate".

Thanks, likewise. Also I just found out "disafortunate" doesn't exist, it's "unfortunate".
I didn't even notice that, I should definitely brush on my English again XD

I didn't even notice that, I should definitely brush on my English again XD
You`ll never be an ANGLO.

Lifefuel tbh.

I don't know what an ANGLO is, I'm fairly new to these types of things if I'm being completely honest
Anglo is English (English heritage too? I dunno exactly).

Anyway everytime I sink I think I'm at the bottom but there always seems to be darker places to descend to.

Mentally ill af in supported accommodation is my current level...

Anglo is English (English heritage too? I dunno exactly).

Anyway everytime I sink I think I'm at the bottom but there always seems to be darker places to descend to.

Mentally ill af in supported accommodation is my current level...
Yeah, there never really seems to be a bottom. That's why its really good to try claw our way out of there.

Over for us uglies. We need 2d Maxx and cope. No ugly nigga will ever get friends nor a bitch

I don't know what an ANGLO is, I'm fairly new to these types of things if I'm being completely honest
Tbh anglos did some good things like the KJV bible. Also I disavow the "catholicism" part in the meme I posted, believe in Jesus only for you salvation. Solus Christus.

The only thing I disagree with in your post OP is that people like us tend to be Cluster B.

This is false as most of them are born to be extremely good looking or on the high tier normie good looking spectrum which in plain English means they tend to look slightly above average if not giga Chad or giga Stacy tier.

This of course all helps in their manipulation of others as it’s just one more lure to draw their victims in.

The mental illnesses you’ll likely moreso find in our community are depression of varying severities, bipolar disorder, autism, aspergers, various rage disorders, schizoid disorder, body dismorphic disorder, psychosis, etc, etc.

Last edited:
depression of varying severities
With that I agree, but it's linked to ugliness and traumas related to it in most people here.

bipolar disorder,
Which is cluster B. The cluster B disorders that make men more successful with women are psychopathy and malignant narcissism, which I suspect almost no one here has. But there are tons of BPDs and failed narcissists among incel ranks (still in less number than men with perfectly fine peraonalities but simply ugly).

autism, aspergers
Fair enough.

schizoid disorder
Disagree with that one. A man with that would rarely be drawn to a site like this.

The typical incel is an ugly codependent.

I meam true-forced-lonliness + bulmying by soviety because of your looks will fuck you up mentally, yes.

Tbh anglos did some good things like the KJV bible. Also I disavow the "catholicism" part in the meme I posted, believe in Jesus only for you salvation. Solus Christus.
I just believe in anything that's good tbh

Also ugly people have lower income and poor people have more mental and health problems.
brutal status pill being ugly effects all aspects of life and there is nothing to protect us from such fucked up shit

I realize that I might not fit the attractive category of others. But it sucks when you have so called friends clearly pointing that part out to everyone. When someone tries to set you up with an unattractive female friend of theres. Likes its a social norm that unattractive people belong together. Then they use the excuse that"its whats on the inside that matters not the looks of the outside of someone" crap. I look at who there with and know thats a lie.

You are not facially ugly, you said it yourself.
I am still uglier than whites and I am a midget. the result is inceldom. u height mog and race mog me. no right to criticize me
also you face mog me ignoring the side profile issue

I can confirm.

That might be a setback but focusing on what other thinks of you will just make it worse tbh. Why don't you start like doing something for yourself? I don't mean that in a condescending way, I mean like, drinking water regularly, finding a new hobby, washing your face, a walk around the house. You know little things.

I hope this dude is an irony master. Because, if not, she is a foid.