Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious as an ugly male you are either a submissive beta cuck or a weirdo pedo rapist

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
You only have two options as an ugly male.

option 1
Be a submissive beta cuck. Let the normalfags psychologicaly rape you in the asshole every day of your retarded existence and turn the other ass cheek everytime. The trade off is that you won't get into dangerous situations.

option 2
Don't be submissive to normalfags. But now in the eyes of normalfags you must be some sort of weirdo pedophile school shooter rapist because you refuse to submit to their retarded social hierarchy that demands you be a beta bitch. Normalfags will really hate you and will try to ruin your life. They want you to die.

Life as a ugly male is a lose lose situation.

You only have two options as an ugly male.

option 1
Be a submissive beta cuck. Let the normalfags psychologicaly rape you in the asshole every day of your retarded existence and turn the other ass cheek everytime. The trade off is that you won't get into dangerous situations.

option 2
Don't be submissive to normalfags. But now in the eyes of normalfags you must be some sort of weirdo pedophile school shooter rapist because you refuse to submit to their retarded social hierarchy that demands you be a beta bitch. Normalfags will really hate you and will try to ruin your life. They want you to die.

Life as a ugly male is a lose lose situation.
That's why we have to turn it around. Just use their own logic against them tbh.

"Nah bro I'm going my OWN WAY"

no my friend. there are othER ways for us