Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As an indian guy, it's unfair we were burdened with the ugliest woman.

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★
HALF OF THEM HAVE MUSTACHES!

Seriously wtf?

Why did god burden us with the 3rd (after Abo's and niggers) ugliest women?

Good thing curry males are so horny they'll fuck anything and anyone

they'll fuck anything and anyone
Curry
Curry black

Still chad only

Can you talk to her to shave it?

Having a (looksmatched) ugly woman is better than being KHHV for life.

The Tyrone from @screwthefbi 's stories.
Looks more like a curry

And don't pajeetas worship white men more than any other kind of foid? Both sexes are a meme race down there.

It's beyond over for currycels. Tulpamaxx for sure.

Seriously wtf?

Only North whores probably

Seriously wtf?

Indians are less hairy than mediterranean and Arabs

And don't pajeetas worship white men more than any other kind of foid? Both sexes are a meme race down there.
Pajeetas worship lightskinned somewhat white passing chadpreets more. Basically they want guys of their race but with white features and light coloring.

Seriously wtf?

Abbos are the ugliest but you are a close second plus your people breed like rabbits it’s hard to give you sympathy here

You aren't even from here. You don't know. Of course not all but most Tamil foids look good :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
Most Indian foids even the northern most part of Indian foids have dark melanated pussy

The foids in the south most definitely have black deeply ugly shit skin pussy that resembles a horses vagina.

This is just facts

@CopingForBrutality

Most Indian foids even the northern most part of Indian foids have dark melanated pussy

The foids in the south most definitely have black deeply ugly shit skin pussy that resembles a horses vagina.

This is just facts

@CopingForBrutality
Whatever makes you cope and sleep, as if all foids don't have shitty meat ejecting pussies

This is just facts

@CopingForBrutality
I don't really care about reproducing and having vanity from a bloodline, my aim in life is to minimise my suffering as much possible.

It's a GOOD thing curry foids are so undesired. If they were attractive, currycels would be in the same position as ricecels. But praise Vishnu that no one wants curry foids.

Im not going to lie, I’ve never met a handsome Indian man but when I’ve seen so many beautiful Indian girls with Caucasian white facial features that looked pretty, but they had a brownish skin.

I’d venture to say from personal experience that there’s a decent handful of hot Indian women but rarely if ever an attractive Indian man.

Am I the only one who thinks Indian women look kind of cute? Especially the ones with a tad bit of fat on their cheeks but are otherwise fit.

Tell them to shave their moustache

Am I the only one who thinks Indian women look kind of cute? Especially the ones with a tad bit of fat on their cheeks but are otherwise fit.
Im not going to lie, I’ve never met a handsome Indian man but when I’ve seen so many beautiful Indian girls with Caucasian white facial features that looked pretty, but they had a brownish skin.

I’d venture to say from personal experience that there’s a decent handful of hot Indian women but rarely if ever an attractive Indian man.
Alot of poojas look cute. OP is kinda retarded. One of the things that makes Indian women attractive is that alot of them have big eyes, full lips and neotonous features.

volcel if you wouldn't

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back