Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As an incel, what is the most ragefuel thing that you see in public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
For me, seeing a noodlewhore with a white Chad takes the prize for me, especially if they are laying on the PDA crap.

Couples ofcourse

Girls in the summer only covering 20% of their body in "clothes" teasing me and I can´t do shit about it because they are protected by laws.

Probably seeing an attractive couple out hiking or camping.

PDA between young attractive people

Fat men with gf's

I lost over 100 pounds in around 9 months and achieved a muscular sub-15% body fat body to escape inceldom, so seeing fat weak men who have gf's makes me want to go ER on the spot since it's always some combination of facepill, heightpill, jawpill, and hairpill. Also, nobody cares, fat people are jealous and hateful as fuck, normal people are incredulous and can't relate, and I can't find a single other person in real life who did what I did since a fat person is statistically more likely to die of a bullet wound to the head than he is to get to a normal weight and stay there.

public displays of affection

Nightlife, I find it extremely stupid and degenerate.

Cashiers, restaurant workers, hotel staff, flight attendants, and others treating me worse than other customers because of how I look. Even people who treat the aforementioned workers like dogshit get treated better than I do! These experiences just further reinforce my belief that I do not belong in society.

Fat women with handsome no homo boyfriends

A black couple having sex in a SUV with tinted windows at a LA Fitness parking lot (SUV was parked beside the gym, parking lot near empty). I saw them get out of the car and the foid had 8/10 face and the dude was shorter than her with a 5/10 face. They were high school age, maybe around 17-19. I remember seeing them eat at the restaurant that I worked when they were first started high school. I was a server and the kid was really cool and mentioned that he was excited that he made the cut for the high school basketball team the following week. The kid was at least 5'5 and he made the cut to play basketball, wtf?

WHen I saw then exit the car the enter the gym, I was so unmotivated to go inside. I just drove home, looked in the bathroom mirror for a good minute after washing up and banged on it opened it up and slammed it shut.

A short foid and a tallfag making out in public

Theres nothing more ragefuel inducing than seeing a beautiful foid and knowing that she will never be mine

I'm into candids/creepshots so it's people's reactions to getting filmed that pisses me off. Especially the whores that scream and shame the person in public. Fucking attention whores. Like you're out here wearing skin tight clothes, have a huge ass and tits (and usually pretty face), and expect not to be filmed? Fuck off. It's funny too, usually the ugly cows who who try to publicly embarrass the filmer in front of everyone. They don't usually get that much attention from a guy so they want even more spotlight. The pretty ones usually just call you a creep and try to get away from you. And that's fine. It's only rage fuel when they expose you to everyone. Sluts need to learn to keep their mouth shut if they dress like they're begging for it.

A foid walking around in yoga pants, short skirt, or see-thru dress with her headphones on.

Seeing people dressed provocatively - this includes guys. I don’t want to see Chad’s nipples, and I don’t want to see Stacy’s ass hanging out of short shorts. If it’s so hot outside, wear a sundress, or just a T shirt and regular shorts.

Couples kissing

Interacial couples

Including but not limited too:

-Twinks with gf's
-Fat/Overweight guys with gf's
-White guys with gf's
-White guys with ethnic gf's
-PDA
-Cucks with gf's
-Rich changs with gf's
-Foids not fully covered
-Foids happy
-Foids breathing
(Just foids anger me tbh)

Ugly foids with chads

PDA ( Public displays of affection) literally the biggest suifuel you can witness in public

Women and chads looking at me as if im a creep.

Young thugmaxxed guy with hot JB gf is the worst. Thankfully is not as common as other arrangements.

- Seeing thin/normal weight men with landwhales everywhere.
- Never seeing fit women with obese men.
- Seeing 5ft0 womanlets with massive 6ft5 stags
- seeing manlets mostly walking alone

Nothing else rages more than the above.

Hot girls in yoga pants and braless knowing no one is good enough for her and how much power she has thanks to her tits and ass.

Attractive young couples kissing.
It makes me want to go Carmageddon style on their splattered dead carcasses.

Ugly and or fat men with attractive women or ugly niggers with attractive white women.

Fortunately the area I live in doesn't feature much of these rage inducing phenomenons.

I'm generally only exposed to "People of Walmart" tier couples which is to say the cringeworthy/laughter inducing super morbidly obese, ugly tatts covered female, with scrawny, scruffy hipsterish white male with nasty ear gauges demographic.

Hot girls in yoga pants and braless knowing no one is good enough for her and how much power she has thanks to her tits and ass.
Wow! Oldcel here...
I've never thought about them like that before! But I will now. It really makes sense. Fuck! Now I'm mad...

So fucking true. Damn.

For a while I thought it was, "comfort." Or subconscious activity due to (((brainwashing))). But yeah. It's flaunting for sure - mixed with the other reasons. Probably.

Last edited:
Wow! Oldcel here...
I've never thought about them like that before! But I will now. It really makes sense. Fuck! Now I'm mad...

So fucking true. Damn.

Yoga pants literally need to be banned in public. Cunts just wear them to flaunt their ass and get attention. Whores.

It would be easier to list the things that don’t enrage me when I’m in public

Homo Sapiens in general tbh

Girls in the summer only covering 20% of their body in "clothes" teasing me and I can´t do shit about it because they are protected by laws.

And also PDA between couples; I see it as a fucking way of mocking

Looksmatch punching above their wheight.

foids wearing revealing clothing

make me want to grab their asses but i cant which pisses me off

how easy life is for foids