Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an incel, it's CUCKED to help anyone, poor, children, no matter who

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
If you are here and you help anyone, it's cuckoldry. I just watched an information commercial which promoted help for children or something. Fuck them. If they were able, healthy and of good genes, they would join the ones who bullied me in school. Same goes with potentially anyone in the day to day basis, so I treat everyone bad just in case. As a matter of face, even you motherfuckers would bully me in school if you were good looking normies, so fuck you all, too. Even I would do the same so fuck me and fuck this hell hole of a planet, I hope everything goes to shit and everyone dies in the process, I hate this world, It deserves nothign but death and destruction. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cope, I feel good and competent when I can help people who I think deserve help

Incels here have been dealt a shit hand in life, so you can have the basic human decency to treat them with minimal respect. (As an incel yourself, I'm guessing)

Though I do understand your anger and I know that telling people to kill themselves is very fun. Do it in moderation though, if you do it all the time then it won't feel as special and you're a massive asshole.

Yes bullying is natural:blackpill::blackpill:

Donating money or things if you're not rich is low iq tbh

I mean... obviously not all people are bad people.

Humans can be both good and bad and we all have a mix of good and bad in us.

It's good to help people if you think they're good people who could really benefit from your help and if you can afford it of course, whether it's money or time or whatever.

Incels here have been dealt a shit hand in life, so you can have the basic human decency to treat them with minimal respect. (As an incel yourself, I'm guessing)

Though I do understand your anger and I know that telling people to kill themselves is very fun. Do it in moderation though, if you do it all the time then it won't feel as special and you're a massive asshole.
Very few posts for such a long time being here. Hmmm maybe you dont have time to post here? Sounds like you live a normal life. ALso you type like a normie.

tbh true.
Idgaf about others aslong as my life is hell and nobody cares about mine.

I mean... obviously not all people are bad people.

Humans can be both good and bad and we all have a mix of good and bad in us.

It's good to help people if you think they're good people who could really benefit from your help and if you can afford it of course, whether it's money or time or whatever.
cucks.is
tbh true.
Idgaf about others aslong as my life is hell and nobody cares about mine.
:bigbrain:

I would just help those whom I'm sure that would do the same

Very few posts for such a long time being here. Hmmm maybe you dont have time to post here? Sounds like you live a normal life. ALso you type like a normie.
What? I started using this account about 2 weeks ago. Before that, I stalked the forum roughly a couple times a month.

The way I type doesn't dictate who I am; I just have a more extensive vocabulary than you, retard.

you act like a nigger tbh
What? I started using this account about 2 weeks ago. Before that, I stalked the forum roughly a couple times a month.

The way I type doesn't dictate who I am; I just have a more extensive vocabulary than you, retard.
he went nigger mode best to just leave him be :lul:

LMFAO another obvious infiltrator defending his friend in need. Easy to notice by how you tried to use edgy lingo to sound like "REAL INCEL" because this is what IT and similar scum think we do. Another blocked normoid subverter.

LMFAO another obvious infiltrator defending his friend in need. Easy to notice by how you tried to use edgy lingo to sound like "REAL INCEL" because this is what IT and similar scum think we do. Another blocked normoid subverter.
:lul: i literally saw him first time posting :lul::lul::lul: i defended him because you jumped on him like a dumb nigger you are

Cope. That's just your insecurities talking.

You could pull someone easily you are white, have blue eyes and OK features. Quit the bullshit. Go out and try and stop taking your anger out on us. Fakecel I guess.

Last edited:
Cope. That's just your insecurities talking.

I don't wanna hear none of that Bullshit

You could pull someone easily you are white, have blue eyes and OK features. Quit the bullshit. Go out and try and stop taking your anger out on us. Fakecel I guess.

No one has an excuse to complain on this forum but ME.
Stop drinking.

If you are here and you help anyone, it's cuckoldry. I just watched an information commercial which promoted help for children or something. Fuck them. If they were able, healthy and of good genes, they would join the ones who bullied me in school. Same goes with potentially anyone in the day to day basis, so I treat everyone bad just in case. As a matter of face, even you motherfuckers would bully me in school if you were good looking normies, so fuck you all, too. Even I would do the same so fuck me and fuck this hell hole of a planet, I hope everything goes to shit and everyone dies in the process, I hate this world, It deserves nothign but death and destruction. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
true. I'm gigaselfishmaxxed because I know that all humans are nasty selfish pieces of shit

Cope, I feel good and competent when I can help people who I think deserve help

this thread is negative iq.
this world is fucked. existence is the most fucked up concept i can think of.
we're all in it together, so we should help each other to make this living hell a bit less painful.
ofc you shouldn't help chads and staceys and superficial people, but there are enough people just like you who deserve your help.
not helping people in general is retarded. there will be times when you'll need help yourself, and you'll be happy if someone is there for you.
helping people is a good thing, a necessary thing, life is pain, this existance is cruel, we're in it together and should support each other.

we're all in it together, so we should help each other to make this living hell a bit less painful.
ofc you shouldn't help chads and staceys and superficial people, but there are enough people just like you who deserve your help.
not helping people in general is retarded. there will be times when you'll need help yourself, and you'll be happy if someone is there for you.
helping people is a good thing, a necessary thing, life is pain, this existance is cruel, we're in it together and should support each other.
True, incels deserve your help obviously and aside from that helping others boost your mood, thats wired into your brain. People who cannot get this feeling are sociopaths and ought to be avoided :feelsthink:

Namaste and Sieg Heil

Based

True, incels deserve your help obviously and aside from that helping others boost your mood, thats wired into your brain. People who cannot get this feeling are sociopaths and ought to be avoided :feelsthink:

Namaste and Sieg Heil
Semicels who weren't bullied for their looks in school, merely never had a girlfriend.

helping and understanding each other is also what (((they))) don't want us to do.
(((they))) want to divide us, make us fight each other instead of (((them))).

helping and understanding each other is also what (((they))) don't want us to do.
(((they))) want to divide us, make us fight each other instead of (((them))).
Why not fight all?

I only offer beer to those that don't drink

Why not fight all?
Not fighting makes others take advantage of you. Find those who are likeminded or of the same blood (both is best) and support, encourage and defend each other. There is enough shit in the world thats out to get you. But as a bundle we are strong. This is literally the meaning of fascism and they're right.

As an Incel you shouldnt make it your obligation to help anyone, but as long as you arent directly or indirectly supporting feminism and female privlage, then help whoever the fk you want if it makes you feel good about yourself