Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based As an incel, I have become my own therapist

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Before becoming a sigma, I endured unbearable loneliness for years due to my Inceldom. After I graduated high school,I lost my friends, I made a couple of new friends but they weren't close friends, except for one who is an incel like me, he is based, i sometimes text and call him. Despite having very few friends, I was still miserable and lonely. Attending therapy sessions has never worked for me, these therapists and mental health councilors never understand, nobody outside of this forum understands my Inceldom, they all give me false hope. They tell me a bunch of bullshit like "it takes time to form connections" "just be patient" "maybe you should be closer to God" blah blah blah, I had enough of this shit, I was thinking to myself, "fuck them, I'm going to solve my own problems and I will deal with them instead of being a pussy" and btw, this mindset has been with eversince. This mindset actually worked for me. I have overcome so many problems by having this mindset.

Here is one thing I learned from my experience as an incel, when your world comes crashing down, nobody will be there Catch you when fall, you have to be the one to stand up for yourself.

Just rape yourself theory

I have always enjoyed talking to myself, and my habit of talking to myself only heightened after finally realizing the truth of the blackpill and how I was an incel at 17.

Now I talk to myself endlessly all day when I’m not at work and frankly I love it. And in a sense I am my own therapist as you mentioned.

I have always enjoyed talking to myself, and my habit of talking to myself only heightened after finally realizing the truth of the blackpill and how I was an incel at 17.

Now I talk to myself endlessly all day when I’m not at work and frankly I love it. And in a sense I am my own therapist as you mentioned.
Do you talk to yourself out loud?

Based and very true.

Nobody, literally nobody, understands or cares about us.