Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As an incel everything you do gets you mockery

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
I remember in my work, we had a weekly meeting where all the members of a project would connect to and share the progress of the work.
Some people suffered from connection issues, others had weird noises in the background, but everybody bore with it and tried to be helpful.

Until I had a connection issue and the call went to my voicemail. Lo and behold, everybody started laughing :feelsrope: The humiliating I felt :feelsUnreal:

Many such case, this led me to the conclusion :
-When you are low SMV, you will be mocked at for every little misshappen. Even the most mundane thing will get you laughed at.

I hate this :feelsclown: world

Others subtly showing you that you have no value in their eyes. Happens all the time.

The world is an awful place, especially if you're an uglycel. That's why the most based thing to do as an incel is NEETmaxx.

Yeah that's true. When normies make a mistake, it's just a mistake, shit happens. When an incel makes a mistake it's because he's naturally stupid and incompetent.

Yeah that's true. When normies make a mistake, it's just a mistake, shit happens. When an incel makes a mistake it's because he's naturally stupid and incompetent.
this is horrifying accurate. they have to exagerate your failure and dismiss theirs. its a group effort. nothign is wrong with you people make mistakes but theyre on a quest to find fault if there is none. they need to feel better by putting somebody down.

this is horrifying accurate. they have to exagerate your failure and dismiss theirs. its a group effort. nothign is wrong with you people make mistakes but theyre on a quest to find fault if there is none. they need to feel better by putting somebody down.
It's a type of bullying. They see you as low status and want to reinforce this by bitching at you for something everyone else does.