Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As an incel everything you do gets you mockery

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
24d 4h 59m
I remember in my work, we had a weekly meeting where all the members of a project would connect to and share the progress of the work.
Some people suffered from connection issues, others had weird noises in the background, but everybody bore with it and tried to be helpful.

Until I had a connection issue and the call went to my voicemail. Lo and behold, everybody started laughing :feelsrope: The humiliating I felt :feelsUnreal:

Many such case, this led me to the conclusion :
-When you are low SMV, you will be mocked at for every little misshappen. Even the most mundane thing will get you laughed at.

I hate this :feelsclown: world

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★
126d 6m
Others subtly showing you that you have no value in their eyes. Happens all the time.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
86d 7h 10m
The world is an awful place, especially if you're an uglycel. That's why the most based thing to do as an incel is NEETmaxx.

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★
27d 14h 36m
Yeah that's true. When normies make a mistake, it's just a mistake, shit happens. When an incel makes a mistake it's because he's naturally stupid and incompetent.

crvkek

crvkek

GTAV RP official
14d 2h 48m
Yeah that's true. When normies make a mistake, it's just a mistake, shit happens. When an incel makes a mistake it's because he's naturally stupid and incompetent.
this is horrifying accurate. they have to exagerate your failure and dismiss theirs. its a group effort. nothign is wrong with you people make mistakes but theyre on a quest to find fault if there is none. they need to feel better by putting somebody down.

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★
27d 14h 36m
this is horrifying accurate. they have to exagerate your failure and dismiss theirs. its a group effort. nothign is wrong with you people make mistakes but theyre on a quest to find fault if there is none. they need to feel better by putting somebody down.
It's a type of bullying. They see you as low status and want to reinforce this by bitching at you for something everyone else does.