Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel, everything I do even nonrelationship wise is a massive failure

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I can’t do like activities without it completely failing. The other day I got robbed 250 dollars from atm because it ran out of money and I dropped my recipt. I nearly run into people when I’m trying to drive my car. I try to cook food and I just burn it. Have no organization or lfeplan.

it's over
I can’t do like activities without it completely failing. The other day I got robbed 250 dollars from atm because it ran out of money and I dropped my recipt. I nearly run into people when I’m trying to drive my car. I try to cook food and I just burn it. Have no organization or lfeplan.
read atomic habits book. and grind Maxx. many ugly shitskin curry incels earn high salaries by grinding hard. u can do same.

Being ugly is the reason you have no motivation and can’t do shit like me, think if you were chad tier you could’ve done everything and failed nothing, it’s really sad overall I’m in the same boat

I did get diagnosed with adhd but took adderal and had transient ischemic attack because I have a heart condition. But yea I can’t organize for fuck. Shit just randomly happens to me and I cant plan, always reacting. Wish I could get neetbucks instead of embarrassing myself during wage slaving

Chads can be bums and still enjoy life. That's why so many fuckups are good looking. Hard work is for normies and genetic trash
Being ugly is the reason you have no motivation and can’t do shit like me, think if you were chad tier you could’ve done everything and failed nothing, it’s really sad overall I’m in the same boat

welcoom tu da club

Only because when Chad fails, everyone else there steps in to help him out, just like they do with foids. They can't fail even when they fail because they have a social safety net. Meanwhile, they wait for us to slip up and when we do, they let us drop.

I did get diagnosed with adhd but took adderal and had transient ischemic attack because I have a heart condition. But yea I can’t organize for fuck. Shit just randomly happens to me and I cant plan, always reacting. Wish I could get neetbucks instead of embarrassing myself during wage slaving

Unfortunate. Have you considered nootropics?

Only because when Chad fails, everyone else there steps in to help him out, just like they do with foids. They can't fail even when they fail because they have a social safety net. Meanwhile, they wait for us to slip up and when we do, they let us drop.
Exactly nicely explained

genes come in packages

this is why i say high iq is a chad trait

Hello grey nigger.

"I got robbed 250 dollars from atm because it ran out of money and I dropped my recipt." - Keep the receipt, and call the phone number on it, and explain to them what happened.

"I nearly run into people when I’m trying to drive my car." - That's most people now and days, especially foids. My car was bumped from behind last month, there wasn't really any damage, so I just told the driver I'd let it go.

"I try to cook food and I just burn it."
- Incels don't have girlfriends, or wives to cook for (really they should be cooking our dinner) so many of us never learn how to cook. Watch cooking videos on Youtube to learn how to cook different things.

"Have no organization or lfeplan." - My dad taught me how to be organized, because men aren't shopaholics like foids. My mom is a complete slob, and I can tell it is because she is a lazy foid. As far as a life plan - don't be too hard on yourself, COVID-19 altered the lives of everyone on this planet.

Exactly nicely explained
Thank you.

"I try to cook food and I just burn it." - Incels don't have girlfriends, or wives to cook for (really they should be cooking our dinner) so many of us never learn how to cook. Watch cooking videos on Youtube to learn how to cook different things.
I eat a lot of fast food, but when I "cook" at home, it's always basic shit, like toaster waffles. Or scrambled eggs. OP should just look up easy shit to cook and stick with that. I don't know who he's trying to impress with his cooking, anyway, that's he's trying stuff hard enough to be burning it.

autism and adhd are coomorbid so yeah, good luck with that shit have it too, cripples your life, literally cang get shit done
- GO CARNIVORE OR GO HOME -
gives paw