Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an ethniccel I need to say the truth, most ethniccels are larpers and fakes.

thats what I thought. This is fucking ragefuel. How old was that pic?
This the "2/10" that tried to betabuxx him (supposedly), so it's at least a few years old

That they should have to go for anything but white Stacy. Chad doesn't settle so we shouldn't settle either.
Dont be a fucking moron, just becasue a lottery winner doesnt have to settle in a trailer that doesnt mean poor people should abandon their trailers until they get nice houses. Deathnics should stop being retards who go for white girls (stacies or not) then complain about inceldom, if deathnic faggots are gonna chase white girls only then they can go be volcels somewhere else.

Why? Because they demand a white female and because they can't get white females they start to think they're incels. Most ethnics Ive seen on this community are fakecels who already fucked in their lives.
Can't relate. Every race of foid seems to be on some bullshit towards me including my own race.

Dont be a fucking moron, just becasue a lottery winner doesnt have to settle in a trailer that doesnt mean poor people should abandon their trailers until they get nice houses. Deathnics should stop being retards who go for white girls (stacies or not) then complain about inceldom, if deathnic faggots are gonna chase white girls only then they can go be volcels somewhere else.
It's. Not. The. Same. To. Have. An. Ugly. Gf. Anyone can get a welfare landwhale. It is not the same as prime in Stacy. Nobody wants an ugly foid.
And you might say "double standard volcel" I'm not a damned volcel and I don't have a double standard because the foids treat ugly men like us as if we're garbage. Why should we treat them differently?

that isn't true. ethnics that aren't mixed with white are a lot uglier than whites

It's. Not. The. Same. To. Have. An. Ugly. Gf. Anyone can get a welfare landwhale. It is not the same as prime in Stacy. Nobody wants an ugly foid.
And you might say "double standard volcel" I'm not a damned volcel and I don't have a double standard because the foids treat ugly men like us as if we're garbage. Why should we treat them differently?
Did I ever tell you not to treat foids like shit? If you are a truecel then you have nothing to lose by treating whores like shit. I am aware nobody wants an ugly foid, but if you refuse you're ethnic looks match (assuming you're ethnic) or lower if shes not a landwhale then you are a double standard volcel, no way around that.

Did I ever tell you not to treat foids like shit? If you are a truecel then you have nothing to lose by treating whores like shit. I am aware nobody wants an ugly foid, but if you refuse you're ethnic looks match (assuming you're ethnic) or lower if shes not a landwhale then you are a double standard volcel, no way around that.
I should let an ethnic that's actually done this fight this battle. I don't have the perspective to as a white male that has never been confronted with the opportunity.

Your life has to be pretty pathetic to larp as a incel. :feelskek:

Your life has to be pretty pathetic to larp as a incel. :feelskek:

Don't underestimate it, people larp as incels to feel better about themselves.

I can't speak for other ethnics, but as a blackcel I received the same treatment from foids regardless of race, weight, looks, etc. Sure I'd prefer an Asian or white foid, but I'm willing to go for any race of female, but alas I fail miserably each time.

The average ethnicel can get women of their own race and white women.

The average whitecel cannot get either.

People get assaulted for wearing maga hats, stop living in denial. white men are the most hated people on the planet

Most hated and most loved. Women hate white men because they want white Chad dick and they're frustrated that they feel beholden to that. They don't hate Asian or curry men because we don't even register as men to them. It's not like these feminists who are hating white men in public are going out of their way to date Chinese and Indian men. I mean that simply doesn't happen.

People attack white men because they are the last powerful men in the world. Power is the ability to make women love and lust after you. Women have torn down almost all institutions of male power in the past few decades. But this is one they can't quite yet tear down. So they attack it.

It's not like these feminists who are hating white men in public are going out of their way to date Chinese and Indian men.
They date black and Arab men.

And white men don't have any power. If we did people would be afraid to talk shit about us. Instead we get cucked and treated like second class citizens in our own countries.

Well I can't speak for others only myself and I'd take any foid regardless of race. For me it's not about the race of the bitch but her status in life, for example I would never get with single moms, land whales, feminists, old infertile hags etc.

They date black and Arab men.

And white men don't have any power. If we did people would be afraid to talk shit about us. Instead we get cucked and treated like second class citizens in our own countries.

Black men have higher celibacy than white men in america.

Also it is better to be demonized for being a man than not even treated like one (rice/curry).

It's wrong to say they are volcel, but there's 3 competing factors. First JBW is real because most ethnic foods are dumb as bricks and actually view a 99th percentile JBW as high value, maybe soap operas or some shit, plus 300 years of ass kicking. Then the phenotype thing, where JBW generally mogs ethnics percentile for percentile. Then the last piece is ethnics are way more likely to be autist and crap at approaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back