Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As an ethnic, i don't understand why some Ethnics even try to ascend

OfficERcel

OfficERcel

Banned
-
we're obviously doomed to be incels regardless of height or face rating so what's the point? you are just going to embarrass yourself

Stop coping bro just way your lazy

Attachments

• 1652734249278.png
    1652734249278.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 22
Even if lets say you cant get laid there are other stuff to life

We cant. Rest of ethnics breed into billions.

If you are Indian then forget it because your life is ruined

:feelsrope: i wish i was born into bride kidnapping, arrange marriage era, foids wont have a choice not to marry me if i kidnapped her. dating and attraction is white culture, only white successful on it. it was never supposed to be this way for ethnic

:feelsrope: i wish i was born into bride kidnapping, arrange marriage era, foids wont have a choice not to marry me if i kidnapped her. dating and attraction is white culture, only white successful on it. it was never supposed to be this way for ethnic
the problem is we ethnics are too divided to focus on stopping our races from being cucked

Tell this to the pakis in the UK who fuck left right and centre

Tales from the slums of birmingham, all pakis in the UK are KHHV
Keep coping nigga. The white bitches in Birmingham yearn for low inhib thugmaxxed pakis

we're obviously doomed to be incels regardless of height or face rating so what's the point? you are just going to embarrass yourself
Ethnics are so fucking annoying thank god I’m white ethnics stay the hell away from white pussy why don’t you settle for your own ethnic whores

Ethnics are so fucking annoying thank god I’m white ethnics stay the hell away from white pussy why don’t you settle for your own ethnic whores
I'm afraid Jew don't count as white

Keep coping nigga. The white bitches in Birmingham yearn for low inhib thugmaxxed pakis
pakis are high inhib because they've been taught to avoid girls bc it's haram

I'm afraid Jew don't count as white
fuck off antisemite I “appear” white in public which is good enough :feelsLSD: If I wasn’t 5’4 I would already ascended

pakis are high inhib because they've been taught to avoid girls bc it's haram
They’ve also been taught to not smoke weed, swear, drink yet that doesn’t stop them. I grew up around them I can tell you’re not from here. The pakis you’re talking about are generally the ones who know they can’t get any female attention so they resort to Islammaxxing and use “girlfriends are haram” as their excuse.

They’ve also been taught to not smoke weed, swear, drink yet that doesn’t stop them. I grew up around them I can tell you’re not from here. The pakis you’re talking about are generally the ones who know they can’t get any female attention so they resort to Islammaxxing and use “girlfriends are haram” as their excuse.
no weed or swearing for your race

Keep coping retard. YOU are the genetic freak it has nothing to do with race. Keep sucking white dick u cuck
I'd be sucking white dick if i agreed with you all that race has nothing to do with it and white incels exist . I'm FOR ending racemixing and the cucking of ethnics

I'd be sucking white dick if i agreed with you all that race has nothing to do with it and white incels exist . I'm FOR ending racemixing and the cucking of ethnics
White incels do exist but they’re a very small minority most of the proclaimed ones on here are just lazy or cope with ntpill. I also disagree with racemixing and believe everyone should go back to their own countries but (((they))) have different plans. When ethnic women have access to chase chad they’ll do it but that doesn’t mean all ethnics are incel. Htn ethnic will get pussy from his own race

White incels do exist but they’re a very small minority most of the proclaimed ones on here are just lazy and cope with ntpill. I also disagree with racemixing and believe everyone should go back to their own countries but (((they))) have different plans. When ethnic women have access to chase chad they’ll do it but that doesn’t mean all ethnics are incel. Htn ethnic will get pussy from his own race
I've never seen an ethnic get pussy ever, let alone from his own race . I've seen chadlite ethnics in person before (6'5 too)

I've never seen an ethnic get pussy ever, let alone from his own race . I've seen chadlite ethnics in person before (6'5 too)

There u go. Ethnics getting pussy

Ethnics should be worshipping whites like me

There u go. Ethnics getting pussy
I don't have telegram but from the title i can assume it's white men fucking whorejabis

Yep. There's no point. I see sandcel zoomers thinking they can get laid, they are literally delusional. They'd do a lot better to jump cumskins who show interest in hojabis. Then they'd be thugmaxxing and monopolizing their own women. Instead they're getting fresh haircuts and new phones.

Holy fuck shut up you low IQ faggot