Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming As an autistic male, I hate Yukari Takeba

evilguy

evilguy

Recruit
★★
And I also hate the fact that people try to simp for her. Yes, simping for an unlikable fictional character!:feelsUgh::feelspuke: They claim that she's the "most human" character in this game. And you know what, 1, they are right, and 2, that is also the reason why I really hate her! This fictional foid manages to ruin my week at times.:feelsUgh: You see, as an autistic male, I struggle to get along with humans, they make fun of me, or treat me badly. So naturally, I play Persona 3 instead of socializing, as instead of being considered "creepy" or being disrespected but still expected to help your human "friends", I can safely socialize with anime characters and get treated nice by helping them. Then this foid comes along and bitches about something and treats her "friend" Junpei like one of us! In the answer, she also makes an really stupid choice humans have been known to make.

Remember how we play video games to cope with the :blackpill:blackpill? Well Yukari likes to reinforce the blackpill! Notice how she treats Junpei like one of us, but doesn't treat the protagonist or Akihiko like that? That's because the protagonist and Akihiko are Chads. Even then, she still has high expectations from Chad. You need to max out the Charm stat in order to begin Yukari's social link. And when you do begin her social link, you will find that it actually sucks, much like Yukari herself. It's the third-worst social link on the game, actually, only beating out Yuko's and Nozomi's (this one was really bad, it cannot get worse than this).

Screw you, Yukari! Why do you have to be so human? I play games because the characters aren't like those humans that hate me so much! The only good thing that came from Yukari is the pregnancy art of her on various R34 sites!

@Animecel2D
Based on your profile picture, I thought you'd be interested, at least.

Last edited:
@Animecel2D
Based on your profile picture, I thought you'd be interested, at least.
I’ve only played shin megami tenseI, not persona, got no clue who you’re talking about ngl

Literally who

fuck Persona and fuck playing videogames to cope

fuck Persona and fuck playing videogames to cope

30 seconds of reading i will never get back

I thought she was cute in a Highschool Stacy kind of way, much like the rest of the lovers arcana girls. That being said she could never mog the autist QTs of Elizabeth, fukka, and Chihiro.

I never finished 3rd, I hated Futaba in 5, she is realistic pretends to be autistic but becomes gigawhore.

Only played P4 and P5

Only played P4 and P5
Sorry, but you need to accept the fact that the 486DX2 and the Pentium MMX are very outdated now. The Px series of CPUs are no longer usable for anything, and some sucked even at the time like P68 and P7. Even the latest P6, the Pentium M, is still lacking too much to be a usable CPU today. How are you still using a P4 and a P5?

For people who keep asking "who", here's an NSFW image of the infamous character in question.

The real question now is, would you be willing to breed her? I would, even though I hate her, because volcel if you don't.

Last edited: