Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As an atheist currycel, I probably can't even arranged marriagemaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Curry foids who are even willing to do arranged marriages tend to be religious. My family is Muslim curry, so I would have to get arranged marriage to a Muslim foid. I can fake it first, but then she would notice that I never pray or fast. She will nag the shit out of me about it and eventually divorce me when I don't listen. It's over. :fuk:

You have a real chance to get a female and you're worried about praying and fasting? Don't be so lazy and you do it. Go for it.

You have a real chance to get a female and you're worried about praying and fasting? Don't be so lazy and you do it. Go for it.
Living a lie takes a toll on your mental health.

Living a lie takes a toll on your mental health.

You have a point.

Think about this though, what if you could tell your wife what your real intention was and she actually gets it.

Anyways, it's better than being a lonely virgin forever, isn't it?

I know I'd do it if I had the chance.

Think about this though, what if you could tell your wife what your real intention was and she actually gets it.
It doesn't work like that. She would tell her parents and then her parents would trash my parents' reputation for "not raising me well".

Last edited:
Don't be an atheist then it's stupid.

Curry foids who are even willing to do arranged marriages tend to be religious. My family is Muslim curry, so I would have to get arranged marriage to a Muslim foid. I can fake it first, but then she would notice that I never pray or fast. She will nag the shit out of me about it and eventually divorce me when I don't listen. It's over. :fuk:
Brutal same thing here. Also most muzzie curry foids want children which I find to be immoral in this world, especially as an incel curry manlet. Also ofc if you bring the foid to the west(and western arranged marriage is even more cursed), she will cheat or seek white Chad. There is no winning.
Don't be an atheist then it's stupid.
I can't follow some Arab Supremacist moon worshipping bullshit. Muslims literally pray to a big black box that holds a space rock. Like come on seriously? How can I follow some bs like this? I can LARP but larping gets exhausting. And this isn't even counting how at least 50% of the curry arrange marriages I have seen, tend to be argumentative/tense and unideal.
Muslim prayer is boring and retarded. Buddhist/Pagan/Hindu/Occult prayers mog it hard in entertainment value.

Last edited:
Brutal, you're a Muslim curry like me? I'm not an atheist though: I do believe there is a god, but not one you should pray or count
any blessings.

My entire family is completely dysfunctional; for this, I never learned how to read the Quran, pray, or recite any surrah.