Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based As A Wise Man Once Said, "Vanity Is The Cause. Humility Is The Cure"

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
As A Wise Man Once Said, "Vanity Is The Cause. Humility Is The Cure"

Holes are vain. We know this quite well. It is the vanity of holes that causes most of our problems. This extends to the "Rape" phenomenon, where a disadvantaged male rapes a foid(Hole) to claim honor for himself. This honor is derived from victimizing a being of higher position.

Rape is caused by vanity, as you clearly know. If a male is slighted to the extreme and deprived of basic human affections, he may decide to "settle the score" by humbling vain women using their most precious asset: The hole.

Let us add a hypothetical:

"Jane walks around at night in a black flare dress with high-heels and a silver ring. She has long blonde hair and red-polished nails.

Pauper Joe, meanwhile, is starving and poor. He has never been touched by a woman and salivates at the idea of even sitting near one. He sees Jane walking around one day and approaches her, which leads to her rejecting him with the words "No, I don't like your people".

Pauper Joe, in anger and desperation, proceeds to grab Jane and forcibly penetrate her, bareback. Upon experiencing the joys of a Stacy for the first time, he ejaculates in relief after kissing her neck, breasts and shoulders."

Here we see a Chad controlling his hole:

Chad Love

“Regardless of what’s happened to me and what I’ve gone through, I’m still Leilani. Yes, this experience has changed me, but the core of who I am is there.”

Leilani is an Indigenous CHamoru* and Kānaka Maoli woman from Guam, an activist, a life-long writer, and a survivor of sexual violence.

She was sexually assaulted on her second day of college by her dorm neighbor. At first she did not feel comfortable thinking of what happened to her as sexual assault and felt obligated to maintain a relationship with the person who had done this to her; the sexual violence continued in the form of an abusive relationship over the course of the next year.
Screen%20Shot%202019-08-05%20at%208.24.07%20AM_0.png

“He was my dormitory neighbor. I couldn’t get away from him. No one would listen to me when I told them what was happening. I was horrified.” Though she was able to leave the abusive relationship, the perpetrator stalked her for the next two years.

Leilani hadn’t reported what happened up to that point because she didn't feel she could acknowledge that it was an abusive relationship. “I had a hard time feeling anger on my own behalf. But when a friend told me about something similar that happened to her, I felt angry for her, which helped me realize how upsetting what happened to me was, too. I knew I needed to start speaking out. And when I did, being able to talk about what happened helped me start to feel whole again.”

Desperation is shown below. Several adult incels relieved themselves by seeking out something much younger than them.

When Tara was 14, she was forcibly taken by car to the woods and sexually and physically assaulted by a group of men. Starting at age 16, she began experiencing Intimate Partner Violence (IPV). At age 21, Tara was cornered at a party by two men who sexually assaulted her.

“I’m a very open person with everything else, I’m very outgoing and I talk a lot. But when it came to these things, it took me years to say anything to anyone. The first time I talked about them was years later with my husband and after that with my therapist.”

Because of the sexual assault and intimate partner violence, Tara has experienced PTSD, depression, panic attacks, and bipolar disorder. “The panic attacks are horrible. It feels like you can’t breathe. You’re under water and you’re drowning, suffocating.” Tara says the sexual assault and abuse have negatively affected her relationships with friends and family.

Tara has found therapy extremely helpful in her healing process. She and her therapist practice several different therapy techniques together, including Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). Tara has found it useful to develop grounding techniques with her therapist that she can take home and use whenever she feels she needs them.

Last edited:
Our people may perish like AIDS patients in the 80s wards without guidance and support. Rape is an incel-oriented therapy, though one born out of desperation and thus uncouth for our kind.

Hiv Positive Death GIF by INTO ACTION

Holes are vain. We know this quite well. It is the vanity of holes that causes most of our problems. This extends to the "Rape" phenomenon, where a disadvantaged male rapes a foid(Hole) to claim honor for himself. This honor is derived from victimizing a being of higher position.

Again, we see destitute rapists realizing the value of human intimacy:

Rape

Stop the cope my man.
Women will have far more fulfilling and meaningful lives than you will ever have. They are pampered as daddy's little princess, with their pussies primed for a handsome dude to fuck. And every single day is literally Disneyland for them.

Meanwhile you are a virgin who is rotting on a Fed-monitored site. AKA Hell.