Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a white cel, white whores dont want me, so noodles it is

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Its a good thing i am attracted to noodles a good bit. Yes, i’d like the date a white whore, but the simple fact is that white whores only settle for Gigachad or BBC

You’ve made dozens of noodlewhore worship threads, but you’ve yet to actually speak to one. You and @Capable_Onion should be friends!

Normie white guys are treated like Stacys in SEA but it seems tougher for incels.

:feelsmega:

Why said noodles want you either?

You’ve made dozens of noodlewhore worship threads, but you’ve yet to actually speak to one. You and @Capable_Onion should be friends!
:lul:

How is it funny? OP says “noodles it is” implying that he’s going to approach or try his luck with noodlewhores instead of white foids, but he’s not because he has never approached a foid in his life. It doesn’t really matter what his preferences are if he’s not acting on them irl. Actions speak louder than words
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND WHY AM I GETTING NOTIFICATIONS FROM YOU QUOTING ME WHERE I DON'T HAVE QUOTES
I’m literally shaking and crying rn why has @Animecel2D gone rogue

Fuark I don’t wanna see my nigga with a line through his name
I'm getting these notifications fro his out of nowhere since yesterday for several hours, I don't even have replies where is replying. WTF is going on here dude. This is some weird shit.

I'm getting these notifications fro his out of nowhere since yesterday for several hours, I don't even have replies where is replying. WTF is going on here dude. This is some weird shit.
lol I have no idea how that would happen. @Animecel2D says you’re just seeing things but I can’t tell if that’s his usual sarcasm or not

lol I have no idea how that would happen. @Animecel2D says you’re just seeing things but I can’t tell if that’s his usual sarcasm or not
Not seeing things. Every time I get a notification from him "quoting a post from me" it is in a thread I didn't even reply to. wtf man.

Not seeing things. Every time I get a notification from him "quoting a post from me" it is in a thread I didn't even reply to. wtf man.
I have no clue bro. Might be a bug in the system? @Animecel2D thoughtlo

Cope niggercel. Why is it wrong to be enthusiastic about chink pussy? It may be the only chance I have. I don’t talk to noodlewhores because I am a subhuman neet.

I don't like white's, especially one's that JBW maxx, that shit is disgusting :feelsugh:

If he roped tomorrow I would celebrate, that's less competition in my eyes

I'm with you, noodle supremacy

Attachments

• photo-1564059622005-e39c05091740.jpg
    photo-1564059622005-e39c05091740.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 26
  • photo-1514813279845-a4455283689a.jpg
    photo-1514813279845-a4455283689a.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 39
I don't like white's, especially one's that JBW maxx, that shit is disgusting :feelsugh:

If he roped tomorrow I would celebrate, that's less competition in my eyes
“I dont like whites who want to jbw maxx”
>literally a white who worships noodles

Fuck outta here nigga

:feelskek:

If you're a short whitecel they still wouldn't get with you. If you are a 5'4-5'8 whitecel consider hanging yourself as noodles wouldn't dare touch midgets either. I wish woman where attracted to short men :feelsrope:

Last edited:
at most u gotta be a 6

Leave the noodles for the ricemen!

cope, you are autistic subhuman you will never have anything in life

How is it funny? OP says “noodles it is” implying that he’s going to approach or try his luck with noodlewhores instead of white foids, but he’s not because he has never approached a foid in his life. It doesn’t really matter what his preferences are if he’s not acting on them irl. Actions speak louder than words
Truth.

would settle for a jap tbh

"BBC" is only an option after White foids have been used by GIgaChad.

WMAF is cruel

Attachments

• hapa.png
    hapa.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 24
how do u just casually jbw max, just move there and teach english? that sounds like cancer I hate kids. is ther eanything else u can do in asia to make money?