Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a virgin male, my biggest fetish is to fuck someone's wife

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Fucking the bitch when the cucked husband is out working and posting on Reddit would be the biggest lifefuel for me. LOL imagine a bluepilled faggot being cucked by an incel.

illusion over 999999999999 lvl

Then you're losing your virginity to a non-virgin :soy:

Too bad its most likely going to be your wife that gets fucked

Then you're losing your virginity to a non-virgin :soy:
my dream is to lose it with a jb and then proceed to fuck married women.

tbh and based

I couldn’t be attracted to any whore that would cheat on her husband tbh.

Call me a moralfag idc.

Call me a moralfag idc.
> r/howtonotgiveafuck
Wojak soy cuck

Sadly, married foids are easier to pump and dump than "single" foids.

That’d be great tbh :feelsokman:

Ascending from some married roastie is not something I would want to do. You'll be cucked in the process if she's had sex with many chads or chadlites. I'd be on her list of bottom tier men, could even face a rape charge if her husband found out. This whore will win in the end.

Fucking the bitch when the cucked husband is out working and posting on Reddit would be the biggest lifefuel for me. LOL imagine a bluepilled faggot being cucked by an incel.
Lol

Smell her toes for me plz

I fantasize about fucking an Israeli cuck's wife.

Well ez goals are probably the key to happiness. Just go to a trailer-park during the day and drink beer with a landwhale wife while her husband is truckdriving or whatever.

I used to have this fetish, back when I was bluepilled. The supposed power to sway a girl's loyalty and serve you. However, the blackpill disabused me of the notion of female loyalty.