Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As a UKcell, I feel even more lost and hopeless then I did previously.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Now that these misogyny laws are going to be put in place, are we just going to get rounded up? And chucked in some feminist only zoo in cages? This country is cucked enough as it is, and now its just reached a whole new level. All because of one blondie being killed. We all know damn well if it was a guy nobody would give a shit. Fuck, I want to move to Alaska, sit in a cosy cabin with infinite supplies of booze, drugs, food whatever cope you name it. And just melt away...

What new laws?

Doesn't make a difference to our lives retard, what is with the exaggeration and delusion. You think they give s fuck about you? Nobidy gives a fuck about you or me or any incel, thats why we are here in our corner of the internet where they want us.
Youre a fucking 4 post greycel anyway, fuck off

Or you could just tell me the new laws.
Bruh.

There's at least five other threads on the first page of ID about this, and more in the lounge.

FFS, bro, read the first sentence in the OP. Lazy fucking niggers.

JFL at you not knowing the new laws either.
I do. I'm not going to do your fucking work for you. Click some buttons, you'll get there.

Yes. It's completely fucked up. Britbong land is unironically the worst of the worst.
I thought he was referring to the 6pm curfew that someone proposed that was never serious. But yeah I agree.

Don't really care. Not like I go do it in public anyways. Will I get jailed for thinking the wrong thing next?

At this point, you UKcels better move to non white countries, and I am not even kidding.

I do. I'm not going to do your fucking work for you. Click some buttons, you'll get there.
It is ok, you can be honest, we all know you had no idea. You can find it in ID.

It is ok, you can be honest, we all know you had no idea. You can find it in ID.
Read the fucking threads, dumbass. Short of that, open a new tab or window and enter "misogyny laws" in your preferred search engine.

JFL @ these potato IQ faggots.

Master plan to enslave the non chads.

just post the new laws or articles about it, or stfu. graycel low quality thread

Doesn't make a difference to our lives retard, what is with the exaggeration and delusion. You think they give s fuck about you? Nobidy gives a fuck about you or me or any incel, thats why we are here in our corner of the internet where they want us.
Sorry pal, didn't realise my Incel rank wasn't enough for the all mighty such as yourself, Mr. 2 star.
just post the new laws or articles about it, or stfu. graycel low quality thread
Here it is https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/misogyny-to-be-classed-as-hate-crime-from-autumn-ztkbztjwd

Read the fucking threads, dumbass. Short of that, open a new tab or window and enter "misogyny laws" in your preferred search engine.

JFL @ these potato IQ faggots.
I don't know why you are getting so angered by this, do you need a break, why don't you go give your boyfriend a cuddle.

just fucking leave at this point. you'll have a better life in japan with a noodle or literally anywhere else tbh. let the foids and sandniggers enjoy their paradise :feelshaha: hopefully the fourth reich emerges and we can all die fighting the jews while the planet is consumed in fire. that'd be a nice way to go

I don't know why you are getting so angered by this, do you need a break, why don't you go give your boyfriend a cuddle.
Unironically kys.

Sharia is the the only hope left for you. Convert now, be ahead of the curve.

It’s weird mate, everyone is soft. Calling someone a ‘slur’ is worse than CP nowadays here.

The misogyny laws will only apply to white men. The pakis will continue to operate their rape gangs undisturbed

How are they going to police all the thug maxxed arabs, pakis and nigs with these laws?

At this point, you UKcels better move to non white countries, and I am not even kidding.
Legit 4chan poltards will be forced to leave white countries or face jail time soon. People thinking Europe is cuck shithole, are in for a surprise, it can and it will only get worse

No need for that when Eastern Europe is suitable tbh

Legit 4chan poltards will be forced to leave white countries or face jail time soon. People thinking Europe is cuck shithole, are in for a surprise, it can and it will only get worse
Third world countries are still bad. No matter governments in those countries will find a way and claim that expressing negative opinions about women ruins stability and social cohesion. As it is free speech doesn't really exist in third world countries hence the designation of third world to begin with.

No need for that when Eastern Europe is suitable tbh

Third world countries are still bad. No matter governments in those countries will find a way and claim that expressing negative opinions about women ruins stability and social cohesion. As it is free speech doesn't really exist in third world countries hence the designation of third world to begin with.
Free speech doesn't exist anywhere. But I get your point, however not all third world countries were bad.

Free speech doesn't exist anywhere.
Not anymore yeah but in the past western countries use to be closer to the ideal.
But I get your point, however not all third world countries were bad.
Depends on where you go tbh
For example Somalia might have "free speech" in some contexts but is the lower quality of life really worth it? It's not just free speech that is considered otherwise way more low status men from western countries would have gone to third world countries. No western countries still provide some degree of comfort and copes that third world countries don't so that's why you don't see more guys fleeing western countries despite them talking about how terrible western countries have gotten.

Not anymore yeah but in the past western countries use to be closer to the ideal.

Depends on where you go tbh
For example Somalia might have "free speech" in some contexts but is the lower quality of life really worth it? It's not just free speech that is considered otherwise way more low status men from western countries would have gone to third world countries. No western countries still provide some degree of comfort and copes that third world countries don't so that's why you don't see more guys fleeing western countries despite them talking about how terrible western countries have gotten.
Somalia is too extreme, i was thinking countries like Vietnam, Taiwan and few rich modernized parts of curryland. Where cost of living is cheap and the standard of living is not that far off compared to the White countries.

Somalia is too extreme, i was thinking countries like Vietnam, Taiwan and few rich modernized parts of curryland. Where cost of living is cheap and the standard of living is not that far off compared to the White countries.
You really want to encourage average looking white guys to move to those countries and further mess up the social balance there? I don't think you want that tbh

You really want to encourage average looking white guys to move to those countries and further mess up the social balance there? I don't think you want that tbh
Just a hypothetical scenario for argument sake. Nobody values my word anyway.

Just a hypothetical scenario for argument sake. Nobody values my word anyway.
The hypothetical can unfortunately become reality. Best not to give your blessing to mere hypotheticals lest some others take it more seriously as a suggestion (which as you know can happen).

Clown country , I hope to leave this summer

Sorry pal, didn't realise my Incel rank wasn't enough for the all mighty such as yourself, Mr. 2 star.

Here it is https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/misogyny-to-be-classed-as-hate-crime-from-autumn-ztkbztjwd

CRIMES you do against people based on their gender will be hate crimes, says nothing about talking wrongthink/talk yet.

jfl at "stalking" though being an official hatecrime, you should sue the feds for stalking you based on your gender and sexual status

Could just be real life wise only where the law matters.

I feel ya, brutha. And you SHOULD be apprehensive. That these discriminatory laws could even come into existence bodes poorly for men who aren't useful to the State in the future. And half of the population directly impacted just let this happen.

I think the bill also includes misandry laws, could be wrong. In general I would say theres more hate of men than women in society, so maybe this could benefit us.

This is why "going ER" is such a terrible idea: it only strengthens the matriarchal, gynocentric order and leads to a harsher crackdown on male freedom.

Yes they do give a fuck, soon your internet provider will have cops knocking on your door if you keep browsing here.

Yes they do give a fuck, soon your internet provider will have cops knocking on your door if you keep browsing here.

They give no fucks retard, i literally had a police officer see me browsing this site and he said nothing.

They give no fucks retard, i literally had a police officer see me browsing this site and he said nothing.
policemen do nothing when just patrolling, its a different matter when they're actively coming for you

policemen do nothing when just patrolling, its a different matter when they're actively coming for you
He comes to visit me every couple months he wasn't patrolling