Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As a Truecel/UGLYNIGGER/ Icantstandanormie

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
i wish all you normies who are nice to ugly people good things and good things only.........................However if you are a a normal guy with or without a gf who are or was any of these things : Cuck/whiteknight/ were a bully anytime in your life or just makes fun of ugly people for no reason i wish nothing but the FUCKING WORST i hope someone shootsup your uni motherfucker or someone drives a car on your campus just to run you over... or plants a bomb wherever you are and detonates it....you are a piece of shit just like me... and you should get squashed like it. Fuck you if you like normies as well (by normies i mean normie chad or or chadlite for any race) you are probably a fakecel/ just because they are nice to your face doesnt mean shit.. do they invite you to events? will they die for you? they are not your friend / they will throw you under the bus so fast then laugh at your dead body... possibly put it on social media...

Bullies should be beaten and publicly hanged. If i could go back in time i wouldve beat the shit out of them.

Bullies should be beaten and publicly hanged. If i could go back in time i wouldve beat the shit out of them.
They deserve worse actually. A bully makes an incel victim suffer for life and faces no consequences. They need to suffer forever, a swift death is mercy.