Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As a trucel,women will NEVER look at you this way

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
emotions_girls_01.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_pee0mj41Zn1v15vh6o1_400.gif

tumblr_pee0lpWgPA1v15vh6o1_400.gif

b563e0d4-57e1-436e-86f3-29f430aae7f2.gif

tumblr_pee0l4y2R71v15vh6o1_400.gif

LittleAntiqueGeese-size_restricted.gif

WBAbDW0.gif

I HATE THIS WORLD AND I HATE MYSELF :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

082.gif

9WFhXP7.gif

Girls looking at men like that is the most potent suicidefuel I have ever seen by far!

Chad gets lust look, normie gets no look, and incel gets disgust look

my life doesn't make sense

Tbh I don't give a shit anymore. Women's attention is both extremely expensive and cheap at the same time.

That's what I want, validation! Fuck sex, fuck everything, I need women to look at me like that.

big suicide fuel you make me want to rope

Fuck it's over.

always remember it's a weak little bitch hiding behind layers of makeup

Why do white girls are so obsessed with niggers?

Sh** I shouldn't have clicked this thread, it is Suicide fuel big time as I realize I will not nor have I ever been looked at by a foid this way. For me, it never began.

Once I happened to be standing in line next to some famous actor while waiting to get my passport renewed. He was a plastic surgery maxxed Chad and attracted the attention of multiple foids, who started staring at him with complete adoration.

I was taken aback by their expressions and studied one of them. She noticed and briefly made eye contact with me while still having the same look on her face -- so powerful was the allure of Chad that seeing me didn't even change her demeanor.

Last edited:
Kek at Roman Reigns

this made me depressed RIGHT NOW

FUCK YOU OP FOR THIS BULLSHIT

Legit observation boyo...

If a feeeahmayle EVER looks at me like this....

]
aziz.jpg

I'd be like this....

aziz2.jpg

Is that guy Chad Mendes?

A literal manlet Chad, lol

Getting looks of disgust must hurt. Damn bros... I would rope if I was a truecel.

emotions_girls_01.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_pee0mj41Zn1v15vh6o1_400.gif

b563e0d4-57e1-436e-86f3-29f430aae7f2.gif

tumblr_pee0l4y2R71v15vh6o1_400.gif

LittleAntiqueGeese-size_restricted.gif

WBAbDW0.gif

I HATE THIS WORLD AND I HATE MYSELF :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

082.gif

Pure suicide fuel. LDAR Maxx.
9WFhXP7.gif

Girls looking at men like that is the most potent suicidefuel I have ever seen by far!
my life doesn't make sense
That's what I want, validation! Fuck sex, fuck everything, I need women to look at me like that.
Sh** I shouldn't have clicked this thread, it is Suicide fuel big time as I realize I will not nor have I ever been looked at by a foid this way. For me, it never began.

Well at least i am ghost to foids, so i can train being stealthy....:feelsrope:ok fuck it , i can't find anything positive life sucks.

I hope I die in my sleep tonight