Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are such simps. Look at this.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Wizard
★★★★
About the Iranian president
IMG 20240521 161947

"Nooooooo, you can't stop women from wearing curvy jeans and tempting sex deprived incels :feelsree: :feelsree: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"
Total simp death.

Last edited:
jfl simps are such funny shits

It's always the JBWs who later complain about unfair divorce laws. JFL.

Like, foids are not going to suck his dick for that comment. I don't understand simps.
He's not simping, he's just intelligent enough to understand that you shouldn't arrest people for wearing normal pants in a civilized country.
Sorry, but you are the retard here, not the guy in the youtube comment.

He's not simping, he's just intelligent enough to understand that you shouldn't arrest people for wearing normal pants in a civilized country.
why your comments always bluepilled as fuck? you also like my mother's disgusting behavior...what a bluepilled fag you are

why your comments always bluepilled as fuck? you also like my mother's disgusting behavior...what a bluepilled fag you are
not bluepilled, just intelligent and rational.
being blackpilled doesn't mean you have to be a low IQ, extremist neanderthal

Like, foids are not going to suck his dick for that comment. I don't understand simps.
They're retarded and a total fail. The dumbest animal will learn if its actions are successful or a bad failure that only brings pain. But these retarded simps don't learn something at all. They keep simping and hoping that they'll got success in form of getting some pussy.

Probably a boomer tbh. Ffs when will they die off

not bluepilled, just intelligent and rational.
being blackpilled doesn't mean you have to be a low IQ, extremist neanderthal
is intelligent and rational = hate subhumans like my mother?

So, you're trying to call me a Barbarian, because, I think foids shouldn't dress like sluts?
Jeans will become leggings, leggings will become shorts and soon foids will start walking half naked like they do in the West. It's just foid behaviour, they're like Niggers give an Inch and they will take a mile.
Btw, this is how English women dressed a 100 years ago
IMG 20240521 171434
Also, most men back then, were not Incels. There's no reason foids should be allowed to dress like this when Most guys are sex deprived.

Probably a boomer tbh. Ffs when will they die off
Yeah, blame the Jews all you want, but those simps were the ones who betrayed their country, religion and culture by supporting Jews in giving women rights.

idk, I don't know her.

Jeans are not "dressing like a slut". Jeans are regular pants.
The Jews have brainwashed you. It was considered slutty when women first started wearing it. My point still stands once you start giving women freedom, they will never be satisfied. There's a reason why almost all civilization were against women having rights. And we have seen what giving them rights leads to.

Idk I mean it depends on the jeans

Either way OP point still stands the commenter is obviously a normie simp cuck

but @nice_try has a good point even if you disagree with him

sometimes people just act completely erratic and say heinous things about women just to fit in and it can even undermine high IQ discussion sometimes

Context ?
This Iran President Died in an Helicopter Accident Yesterday , And Normies / Irans are Happy about it .

TBH i wouldnt want a Tyrann as my Kanzler / President / Diktator Either , so yea good Riddance :feelskek: