Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As a teenager, I legit thought I could bed literally IVANKA TRUMP (here's why)

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
I was in a store and saw a magazine about "Single millionaires". On the cover was Ivanka Trump.

I was like "well, if she can't find anyone for some reason, I'd be happy to be with her. If only I could speak english and live near her and be a bit older".

About 20 years later I revisit that thought.

It's amusing.

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Last edited:
You were a kid

Why is her name, "I wank a trump" That sounds hella gay

As a kid I just assumed I was the main character and that I'd end up with everything I wanted in life

Yeah, I also assumed that if a woman was single, then she's ready to mingle or at least ready to meet new people. But that's not at all how it works. No woman is ever truly single. Every single woman out there has 5 guys dm'ing her and she has a situationship with a Chad or two, until proven otherwise.

Being single as a man means you're unwanted and you aren't talking to anyone, because women don't want you. Being a single woman means prince billionaire Chad hasn't yet approached you.

She's 5'11 jfl

If i creampied her, The baby will be 5.11 when it grows up?
The baby could grow up to be a 5'4" manlet too, this is what we need to acknowledge genetic inheritance is arbitrary

If i creampied her, The baby will be 5.11 when it grows up?
I think I've seen you say you're 5'11, but probably taller since 5'11 in a foid is very tall for a foid but 5'11 in a guy is pretty common

I think I've seen you say you're 5'11, but probably taller since 5'11 in a foid is very tall for a foid but 5'11 in a guy is pretty common
Yes im 511, So if i creampie her and shes 511, Will the offspring be 511?

I was in a store and saw a magazine about "Single millionaires". On the cover was Ivanka Trump.

I was like "well, if she can't find anyone for some reason, I'd be happy to be with her. If only I could speak english and live near her and be a bit older".

It's amusing.

Bored Cabin Fever GIF
how old are you brocel?

Yes im 511, So if i creampie her and shes 511, Will the offspring be 511?
depends but probably taller if male, don't know about female and this isn't taking into account some genetic randomness

OP sounds like an oldcel.

It's amusing.

Bored Cabin Fever GIF
As a kid I just assumed I was the main character and that I'd end up with everything I wanted in life
Yeah, I also assumed that if a woman was single, then she's ready to mingle or at least ready to meet new people. But that's not at all how it works. No woman is ever truly single. Every single woman out there has 5 guys dm'ing her and she has a situationship with a Chad or two, until proven otherwise.

Being single as a man means you're unwanted and you aren't talking to anyone, because women don't want you. Being a single woman means prince billionaire Chad hasn't yet approached you.
oh to be a kid again

Ivanka trump has a nice name but she looks and sounds like a pig

U do not have a chance with ivanka trump unless u r either

a) a jew, or
b) her father, or
c) u just grab her by the pussy idk

Whatever you say Alfalfa