Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a Snow Nigger, I feel like my race has been unfairly targeted on ID

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
The Safari Niggers have been known to gaslight and point fingers at us. It is quite unfair we have been known to acknowledge our shortcomings and accept the retardation of our race, but it’s not enough. Even the Sea Niggers have been attacking us because we fetishize over their women. I just can’t help it, I want to fuck a chink whore. It is nothing against the Sea Niggers and I respect their culture. But they just won’t understand it.
This board has somewhat of a race problem anyways. The Sand Niggers such as @tehgymcel420 constantly engage in cringe self-hatred and victim complex. I realize you were born rather unfortunate but just asking to be a Snow Nigger won’t solve your problems. You need to be chad, not just a normie Snownigger. Otherwise you still won’t be able to attract whores especially if you have a bad face. In addition, i’ve noticed a lot of Sewage Niggers who absolutely hate us despite some forum users claiming that JBC can get you a white whore. JFL! JBC is the biggest bullshit I ever heard.

JB anything is fucking bullshit, except for Just Be White Tall Chad With Good Face.

JBWCWGF

JBW9/106’5, gigachad only

@-BrettyBoy- thoughts? You’ve expressed similar feelings in the suggestions subforum a few weeke ago.

Why you request so much bans? :horror:

you can be whatever you wanna be :feelsaww:

well at least that's what coca cola adverstiment said ! :dafuckfeels:

Why you request so much bans? :horror:
I didn’t request a ban that time. I was banned by Serge for continually posting about my shit problems in ID. I have no idea how that broke the rules as it was sincere and I do have bowel issues. Serge wouldn’t listen though so I just give up and won’t complain about my shit problems anymore.

Women make me want to do awful things. i'm barely holding it together..

It is quite unfair we have been known to acknowledge our shortcomings and accept the retardation of our race, but it’s not enough.
There is no shortcoming or retardation. The white race if anything has done negative shortcomings as we’re the last holders of conservatism, the morally and objectively right ideology, fighting the jew-nonwhite progressive alliance. How about no white peoples accept the shortcomings that they’re being run by Jews as a wrecking ball into the white race.
Even the Sea Niggers have been attacking us because we fetishize over their women.
No you fetishize their women because you’re mentally deranged/autistic
I just can’t help it, I want to fuck a chink whore. It is nothing against the Sea Niggers and I respect their culture. But they just won’t understand it.
Yeah that’s a u thing

This board has somewhat of a race problem anyways. The Sand Niggers such as @tehgymcel420 constantly engage in cringe self-hatred and victim complex.
No ethnic self hatred is based
I realize you were born rather unfortunate but just asking to be a Snow Nigger won’t solve your problems.
Thats true
You need to be chad, not just a normie Snownigger.
Yeah whites have it the worst because Jewish NWO hates them

JBC can get you a white whore. JFL! JBC is the biggest bullshit I ever heard.
Cope most fakecels here are curry. JBC is legit.

I am barely active now but I won't dissapear completely
I want to fuck your avi

There is no shortcoming or retardation. The white race if anything has done negative shortcomings as we’re the last holders of conservatism, the morally and objectively right ideology, fighting the jew-nonwhite progressive alliance. How about no white peoples accept the shortcomings that they’re being run by Jews as a wrecking ball into the white race.

No you fetishize their women because you’re mentally deranged/autistic

Yeah that’s a u thing

No ethnic self hatred is based

Thats true

Yeah whites have it the worst because Jewish NWO hates them

Cope most fakecels here are curry. JBC is legit.
I am autistic but that has nothing to do with how I lust for a chink whore. You can ask @trying to ascend . He is not an autistic Snownigger but he still has yellow fever just as I do. If you wouldn’t fuck a rice whore you are extreme volcel faggot.

I didn’t request a ban that time. I was banned by Serge for continually posting about my shit problems in ID. I have no idea how that broke the rules as it was sincere and I do have bowel issues. Serge wouldn’t listen though so I just give up and won’t complain about my shit problems anymore.
I think its because its considered low effort post

Us men get constant shit thrown at us in this racist society.
Specifically us Snow Niggers because the other races think JBW is law even though its bullshit

Sodding well over, old boy. Drink up.
I actually don’t drink alcohol as I find it disgusting. But cheers either way buddy boyo. Us Snowniggers are unfairly treated here

wtf are these terms man :feelskek::feelskek: is safari nigger just a regular nigger?

I actually don’t drink alcohol as I find it disgusting. But cheers either way buddy boyo. Us Snowniggers are unfairly treated here
May as well give the sod a good old try to see how you feel.

The Safari Niggers have been known to gaslight and point fingers at us. It is quite unfair we have been known to acknowledge our shortcomings and accept the retardation of our race, but it’s not enough. Even the Sea Niggers have been attacking us because we fetishize over their women. I just can’t help it, I want to fuck a chink whore. It is nothing against the Sea Niggers and I respect their culture. But they just won’t understand it.
This board has somewhat of a race problem anyways. The Sand Niggers such as @tehgymcel420 constantly engage in cringe self-hatred and victim complex. I realize you were born rather unfortunate but just asking to be a Snow Nigger won’t solve your problems. You need to be chad, not just a normie Snownigger. Otherwise you still won’t be able to attract whores especially if you have a bad face. In addition, i’ve noticed a lot of Sewage Niggers who absolutely hate us despite some forum users claiming that JBC can get you a white whore. JFL! JBC is the biggest bullshit I ever heard.

JB anything is fucking bullshit, except for Just Be White Tall Chad With Good Face.

JBWCWGF
@ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @Idotms @Broly @dreadtheblackpill @BummerDrummer

Race conflit is part of life, this forum is no exception, just just gather with your white brothers and start the fight!:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

wtf are these terms man :feelskek::feelskek: is safari nigger just a regular nigger?
legit OP coining new terms like a hose spewing water. sewage nigger, safari nigger, snow nigger, sea nigger lmao

are you from Finland?
Since you call yourself snow?
No. I’m from cuckmerica. But all snowniggers came from the same place. Just like all safari niggers came from africa, and all sea niggers came from chink central.