Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As a short dude rape fantasies are all that remain

N

Noonenone

Greycel
I am not just average short, I am short short (5'0")

It's frustrating to realize that I am not going to ever have sex unless I settle really low and my sex drive won't allow it. Those impossible hotties? those are what my dick want but there is nothing I can do about it.

So all I can do is turn my sexual frustration into rape fantasies. I won't rape because a combination of not daring and guilt but within my imagination I enjoy so much thinking about raping my crush then leaving her tied in a dark alley full of hobos... among other dark scenarios...whatever involve her holes getting filled and her big tits getting squeezed.

To anyone feeling moral panic don't worry, I wont act on it. The worse I have done has been to share bikini pics of them (mainly 2 crushes) on 4chan brutal wwyds a few years ago (they are no longer done or are very inactive...the algorithm changed maybe) and I don't think I would do worse than that. I have no interest in losing my freedom.

Writing rape fantasies has also been quite enjoyable. Hentai is cool too, especially the ugly bastard + rape combo that everyone seems to hate.

I think this was enough venting for now.

feel free to vent yourself.

Noonenone

Greycel​

Joined Sep 19, 2022 Posts 2 Online 48m

Include me in the screenshot :feelsclown:

brutally over if not LARP

fedpost redacted
@Intellau_Celistic

Post the bikini pics or it didn't happen

Post the bikini pics or it didn't happen

Sure. But not before blurring them for safety reasons. I went through a scare when I used to share her on 4chan

6DkrsJym.jpg

KEok0vG.jpg

QncFsd6m.jpg

Last edited: