Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a Pigskincel, I really am owed a chink whore to fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I know this topic has been done to death a million times, but I never get a straight answer.
What’s the best way, I, as a mayoskin, can access chink whores in the west? Are they truly no better than white whores? I feel like I see so many topics on this forum that complain about WM+AF (even in the west) yet I can’t seem to have this success myself.

I’m just a white mayocel with heavy peeskin fever. @trying to ascend can agree with me the concept of fucking a chink whore as a mayoskin makes me hard.

Like one or two ricecels will be pissed the rest are doing there math homework or watching naruto :feelskek:

You came back, we were missing you.

In west? You include latin america? You can try go to the most mixed regions and try to get something, average height there is 5'7 and guys there are not good looking.

And yes, I don't see WMAF often, most asian foid tend to marry asian guys, rarely they marry a white guy, asians are just creating a strawmen. If WMAF was true, I would get a noodle, but all japanese foids seem to despise me

Last edited:
No noodles in the west for you unless mail order bride, or unless you have bwc

I know this topic has been done to death a million times, but I never get a straight answer.
What’s the best way, I, as a mayoskin, can access chink whores in the west? Are they truly no better than white whores? I feel like I see so many topics on this forum that complain about WM+AF (even in the west) yet I can’t seem to have this success myself.
you haven't actually tried.
you've never even talked to a noodlewhore from what i understand.

I’m just a white mayocel with heavy peeskin fever. @trying to ascend can agree with me the concept of fucking a chink whore as a mayoskin makes me hard.
go to a massage parlor then.

Like one or two ricecels will be pissed the rest are doing there math homework or watching naruto :feelskek:
if you have yellow fever, who gives a shit about this.
why insert a insult against ricecels in all of these threads?
you should be glad ricecels are low-t and aren't able to beat these miscegenistic noodles and men like you who gloat about cucking ricemen to a pulp.
tbh, seems like you hate rice just as much you love noodles.

it would be hard, maybe moneymaxx and travel or find girl over internet (my cousin found one and he is lower in looks than me)

But our race bro....:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You came back, we were missing you.
Thanks buddy boyo. Love ya. No homo.

i might be permabanned one day for posting hentai and lusting for noodles. It’s why i need to chinkwhoremaxx asap, to satisfy my sexual urges. I also want a chink girlfriend to cuddle and make out with

Go SEAmaxxing

"noodle in the west"

you're looking in the wrong place

that's like me trying to look for niggers in eastern europe lol

"noodle in the west"

you're looking in the wrong place

that's like me trying to look for niggers in eastern europe lol
There’s noodles around here, though

i cant SEAmaxx rn. No money. How much would it cost?

Their*:feelsthink:

ikr, never seen any good threads about how to get a zipperhead. and if there are any, the flood of self hating ethnics drown them out whining about da whitey.

I've been out in a major city and I've watched to see how many asian women are with white men, and I'd say it's like every 6.5 out of 10 noodlewhores that are with a man, that man is white. interestingly they've almost always been med looking? don't really know why, maybe just the city demographics

Already back I see, couldn't stay away.

you haven't actually tried.
you've never even talked to a noodlewhore from what i understand.

go to a massage parlor then.

if you have yellow fever, who gives a shit about this.
why insert a insult against ricecels in all of these threads?
you should be glad ricecels are low-t and aren't able to beat these miscegenistic noodles and men like you who gloat about cucking ricemen to a pulp.
tbh, seems like you hate rice just as much you love noodles.
yeah this guy’s pretty annoying.
he makes like a million copies of this thread and always adds that snooty

“and the ricecels are too busy doing math hw to stop me!:feelskek::feelskek:

yeah this guy’s pretty annoying.
he makes like a million copies of this thread and always adds that snooty

“and the ricecels are too busy doing math hw to stop me!:feelskek::feelskek:
:yes::yes::yes:
he gets off on the thought of cucking ricecels more than fucking a noodlewhore.

:yes::yes::yes:
he gets off on the thought of cucking ricecels more than fucking a noodlewhore.
Cope you damn ricers. Your precious JBW is not as law as you said it was so

Get off my back asshole, I already stated that this thread has been done to death before.
But then I see shit threads complaining about WMAF couples (and use examples from the fucking WEST)
So where’s mine? Where’s my chink whore? I am mayoskinmaxxed and yet nothing.

Cope you damn ricers. Your precious JBW is not as law as you said it was so

Get off my back asshole, I already stated that this thread has been done to death before.
But then I see shit threads complaining about WMAF couples (and use examples from the fucking WEST)
So where’s mine? Where’s my chink whore? I am mayoskinmaxxed and yet nothing.
i used to think yellow fever didn't exist and WMAF was the result of white worship only.
now i see that fags who get boners from cucking ricecels make up a majority of the WM in those relationships.

PUA artists recommend white students to "steal" noodlewhores from AMAF because AM won't "fight back."
such an insult and condescension towards asian men.
you never spoke to a noodlewhore in your life and complaining about not getting one.
you always have to include some snide remark about asian men being weak in your shitty worship threads.
believe me many ricecels do wish death upon you, as if it's not enough that you are a noodle worshiper but also have a deep desire to hurt ricecels and gain pleasure from it.

i used to think yellow fever didn't exist and WMAF was the result of white worship only.
now i see that fags who get boners from cucking ricecels make up a majority of the WM in those relationships.

PUA artists recommend white students to "steal" noodlewhores from AMAF because AM won't "fight back."
such an insult and condescension towards asian men.
you never spoke to a noodlewhore in your life and complaining about not getting one.
you always have to include some snide remark about asian men being weak in your shitty worship threads.
believe me many ricecels do wish death upon you, as if it's not enough that you are a noodle worshiper but also have a deep desire to hurt ricecels and gain pleasure from it.
I don’t worship noodles you fag. I just want them to fuck me. Aside from sex I assume that they are pretty boring people, just like most women are.
I include the snide remark because i’m sick of ricefags like you going after me for wanting to take an oppurtunity where there is one. Guess what? I also want a mayoskin whore. But the majority of mayoskin whores are degenerate not to mention chad only. So gee, excuse me for wanting to know what how to get me a chinkskinned foid. Plus they are asian so they might like the same stuff I do (games, anime, etc). Rather than white whores who only care about Tiktok and Instagram.
Sorry I don’t want to stay incel forever. Honestly this is one of BlackPillPres’s only truths. Seems like this forum jerks off to the idea of staying truecel forever and not even trying to ascend. What the fuck is the point of that? I’m looking for an easy way out. I’d rather be a loser with sex and relationship experience than a loser virgin. I didn’t choose this.

I don’t worship noodles you fag. I just want them to fuck me. Aside from sex I assume that they are pretty boring people, just like most women are.
you compare them to anime foids, you lie.
But the majority of mayoskin whores are degenerate not to mention chad only.
and noodlewhores are not, correct? you wouldn't mention this except to make contrast (ie. noodles are NOT degenerate and NOT chad only). how isn't this worship, you disingeuous piece of shit?
I include the snide remark because i’m sick of ricefags like you going after me for wanting to take an oppurtunity where there is one.
no one was going after you before you started making these threads. OR AFTER. it's up to me to even point your bullshit out because ricecels on this forum are so nonconfrontational and don't have each other's backs when there is a clear aggressive intent against them.
who was going after you, you lying piece of shit? give me some quotes BEFORE you started making noodle worship threads.

as if ricecels don't have it shitty enough with our own women treating us like garbage and being race traitors, you have to twist the knife in the wound. i know why this is, too. when people like you see a ricecel in the streets, you get a desire to murder him and beat him.

If you cant suceed it dousnt mean that JBW dousnt work it just means that you are very subhuman

u need inject test and join r/asktrp they will give you good advice:feelsokman: