Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a normtard you have to be very outgoing and "cool" in order to succeed with females (i.e. get a mediocre becky whore)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
I can't stand these enthusiastic arrogant types of normfags.

I hate extroverted loud mouth psychopaths aswell

Just be a NTmaxxed tall rich high tier normie to get a low tier becky.

Normfags normfagging nothing new.

I'm Normie tier, but I'm non-NT and quiet in real life.

I'm Normie tier, but I'm non-NT and quiet in real life.
I'm a low-tier normie looking NT guy, but have nothing in common with 99% of people because they are fucking braindead

I'm a low-tier normie looking NT guy, but have nothing in common with 99% of people because they are fucking braindead
Yep, they just say whatever retarded things that come to their mind, and talk about mundane shit.

just try to be a contradiction. Get fit, do drugz and be artistically skilled. :feelsLSD:

Sure, but most normies naturally are. People here are very bluepilled when it comes to talking about how difficult it is for normies to get laid/ thinking they get cucked everyday.

Without NT even a legit chadlite will struggle

You need social status to get laid:redpill::redpill:. Thtas why nt is so important:redpill:

just try to be a contradiction. Get fit, do drugz and be artistically skilled. :feelsLSD:
Yep
Sure, but most normies naturally are. People here are very bluepilled when it comes to talking about how difficult it is for normies to get laid/ thinking they get cucked everyday.
Nope, most normfag are boring and with negative iq, also no sense of humour in most of them. Most fefails just like them because they are both braindead and degenerate

Last edited:
I'm neither of those things plus autism social skills so that explains my failure

NTmax is more valuable than looks
I personally know incel-tier normtard acquaintances (that i mog) that got gfs via socialmaxxing :lul::lul::lul: