Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a grayfag, i was put on I.T., Top user post defends me

eternallysadistic

eternallysadistic

Banned (IT cuck)
★★★★

Fucking IT foids did it again. I have barely even been a member of this forum for a week and they handpicked my post.

omg plz put me on IT i wanna be famous :soy: :soy: :soy:

Based coworker

Ok

o
it’s not that cool. I wanted it too initially, but this shit is annoying they’ll over-exaggerate everything. Also, the top comment kind of defended my position so props to him

My first ever post appeared on IT

I was just surprised to see my post. Can’t share my accomplishment to the brocels now? calm down faggot

How dare you disrespect a precious foid kween for insulting you and your very state of being, you hateful inkwell; especially as a subhuman! :feelsbaton:

Though I don't really see a point in making literal threads about being featured on the obsessively mentally ill cuck haven and dumpster fire of delusional foids known as IT; you're simply giving them further fuel and fulfilling their incessant need for attention. :feelsjuice:

How dare you disrespect a precious foid kween for insulting you and your very state of being, you hateful inkwell; especially as a subhuman! :feelsbaton:

Though I don't really see a point in making literal threads about being featured on the obsessively mentally ill cuck haven and dumpster fire of delusional foids known as IT; you're simply giving them further fuel and fulfilling their incessant need for attention. :feelsjuice:
I guess you’re right. Just thought it was hilarious. Made me laugh quite a bit when i needed it most

they usally post only most autistic post, posts that 100% proof the blackpill or how we suffer from lonlyness and want to rope they usally ignore.

they usally post only most autistic post, posts that 100% proof the blackpill or how we suffer from lonlyness and want to rope they usally ignore.
Implication that my post was autistic ig. Thanks