Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a foid you don't need to be NT

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
For me that is the most brutal and unfair advantage that foids have. As a foid, there is no pressure on you to carry a conversation, you can be awkward, shy, stupid, 0 personality, 0 game, you don't need to initiate physical touch, you can act like a piece of shit, be autistic, in the end getting a dick is guaranteed.

But as a man, you need to extroverted, you need to be well versed in normie topics, it's death if you are autistic or high inhib, etc.

As a man, stumble one word and you are out.

Just exist theory

just be woman

they just need to open their legs

Nt doesn't matter lol and is a bluepilled concept

Nt doesn't matter lol and is a bluepilled concept
It does, chads are NT and have good game, but it is because of the positive reinforcement that they received, validation from foids and they weren't bullied, they don't need to buy 10 PUA courses just to know how to hold a 15 min conversation.

Based i like to Play RTS Tho , because you can Play pretty fast and its Just a series of inputs that never Change . ( example : select worker with f , Then b for buildings and e for House ) If you got good nusclr memory you can practice Speed and build Orders , but yea anyways.
I only play RTS now

"Game" @Komesarj ban this cunt for using redpill talking points
Suck my dick you nigger. You think that if a chad started stuttering, sweating and shaking like a little bitch, like you do in your comment, he would have got laid.

Last edited:
An introvert foid is seen as cute
An introvert man is seen as creep

No need to say more

Based i like to Play RTS Tho , because you can Play pretty fast and its Just a series of inputs that never Change . ( example : select worker with f , Then b for buildings and e for House ) If you got good nusclr memory you can practice Speed and build Orders , but yea anyways.

Try Bos Wars

Yeah that's true, women just need to exist. For men its very different and ugly men even get hated

For me that is the most brutal and unfair advantage that foids have. As a foid, there is no pressure on you to carry a conversation, you can be awkward, shy, stupid, 0 personality, 0 game, you don't need to initiate physical touch, you can act like a piece of shit, be autistic, in the end getting a dick is guaranteed.

But as a man, you need to extroverted, you need to be well versed in normie topics, it's death if you are autistic or high inhib, etc.

No shit, GrAYmang. I watch videos about the dark side of freemasonry and shit from the dare2fly youtube channel that belongs to an autist British toilet who got married not too long ago.

She’s rather cute too tbhngl. Her autist match probably roped a decade ago

No shit, GrAYmang. I watch videos about the dark side of freemasonry and shit from the dare2fly youtube channel that belongs to an autist British toilet who got married not too long ago.

She’s rather cute too tbhngl. Her autist match probably roped a decade ago

I’m an oppressed woman who has it hard shut up:foidSoy:

Of course you don't foids live life on tutorial mode.