Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a curry manlet, could i run low inhib bar game?

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
I'm thinking of going to a bar, getting drunk with liquid courage, then trying to ascend. If it fails which it probably will, I'll at least have tried. No, this isn't :bluepill: I'm just tired of LDARing and wagecucking. I want to do something about it

>curry
>manlet
No bro its over for you

>curry
>manlet
No bro its over for you
Probably, but I feel like trying will at least make me feel better. I've been high inhib for too long

>curry
>approaching

Good luck.

a curry AND a manlet? approaching women?
Do you have a death wish? What country are you living in?

a curry AND a manlet? approaching women?
Do you have a death wish? What country are you living in?
United States, but I'm a 2nd gen american. I don't have any accent and I'm completely westernized. I've never even been to india

I'm a curry ogrecell, and wagecuck and have no luck at all.

Just do it, atleast you can say you have tried even if nothing comes of it

Please record it.

you always have to try and ascend whether that means approaching, haircut, going to gym, and if you stopped trying/havent tried at all you are a fakecel

As a curry manlet you should LDAR hard and consider the rope

You have no chance of ascending. Sorry

Getting drunk is not low inhib.

its over for you but you can try running rape game

Low inhib is where it all begins bro we have to erase inhib as it is doing us no good bro we just need to acknowledge that people who are wrong are in fact wrong and that's it while we on the other hand actually are aware and have our fingers on the pulse which has completely blackpilled us and altered our perception which has opened up brand new solutions and potential bro we all have something in common and we all have to expose the truth and that means we're a team GO TEAM!