Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a blackcel, It enrages me to see asian women obsess over white chads and leave asian men incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
I honestly feel sorry for asian men. They have some of the most self hating, white worshiping group of women I've ever seen. And to add insult to injury, these Lu's create the ugliest hapacel offspring so they can suffer the same fate as the rest of us. Asian men need to be like white men and ostracize any woman that has dated or is dating anyone of another race.

All men need a government mandated virgin gf whenever that technology kicks in

All men need a government mandated virgin gf whenever that technology kicks in
Either that, or make rape legal. Preferably the latter though.

Asian women be like : Hitler is my hero

Spare some rage for curries too brother.

Asian women are racist whores

Asian women are the supreme eugenicists. They won't stop until all natural born asian men are wiped out.

And worst of all, they look like ass without their precious fakeup.

And worst of all, they look like ass without their precious fakeup.
Fakeup should be fucking illegal. Always do the water test on the first date to see if she's a caked up 1/10. Accidentally spill water on her face and see if she still looks like a 10/10. More than likely her score will drop 9 points.

Fakeup should be fucking illegal. Always do the water test on the first date to see if she's a caked up 1/10. Accidentally spill water on her face and see if she still looks like a 10/10. More than likely her score will drop 9 points.
If she's asian, you need to go further. Try pulling out her nose and eye lashes.

If she's asian, you need to go further. Try pulling out her nose and eye lashes.
:feelskek: JFL the lengths they go to get themselves a white man. This is why I think Whitecels should moneymaxx then go to SEA to JBWmaxx.

Same, black women do the same thing too though, they act all ghetto for us, but when its a white dude they start acting like women

Same, black women do the same thing too though, they act all ghetto for us, but when its a white dude they start acting like women

I've seen this happen IRL. Chad or even a white high tier normie can be as feminine as he wants and black women won't object. If anything it will be a plus for them because it shows how he can afford to act cute and not be on edge all the time.

True I'm from Thailand and some women here would date white guy and think white people treat them better than Thai men, Bitch they just want your free pussy

True I'm from Thailand and some women here would date white guy and think white people treat them better than Thai men, Bitch they just want your free pussy
>born in SEA
Brutal.is it really common to see white guys dating thai girls?Thaicels don't want to rebel?

>born in SEA
Brutal.is it really common to see white guys dating thai girls?Thaicels don't want to rebel?
it's not that common except tourist city but some of them are prostitute don't mistaken it, but today i saw thai female post about dating white over thai men and got thousands of likes because they think westerner treat them better, if we rebel they will call us incels, looser..etc. lots of women prefer east asian like korea,japan because of white skin, it's over for dark,tanned skin thai men

They even admit this.
Also the sophisticated non-degenerate Black foids won't give black men the time of day.

lots of women prefer east asian like korea,japan because of white skin, it's over for dark,tanned skin thai men
Your Only way out is gymmaxx or martial art maxx sorry bro u shouldnt Try to be like kpopfags masculinemaxx will give you better smv

it's not that common except tourist city but some of them are prostitute don't mistaken it, but today i saw thai female post about dating white over thai men and got thousands of likes because they think westerner treat them better, if we rebel they will call us incels, looser..etc. lots of women prefer east asian like korea,japan because of white skin, it's over for dark,tanned skin thai men
By tourist cities you mean bangkok and pattaya?Anyway i am amazed that you found this website.We have a few guys here who were born in SEA and i still have no clue how you guys found this website.

By tourist cities you mean bangkok and pattaya?Anyway i am amazed that you found this website.We have a few guys here who were born in SEA and i still have no clue how you guys found this website.
yes Pattaya(everybody knows about this lol)and Bangkok (not specific places but sometimes you will see Thai girls dating white, some are still in college) i found this site on youtube comment section (elliot rodgers video from what i remember)so.. greetings anyone here :)

I honestly feel sorry for asian men. They have some of the most self hating, white worshiping group of women I've ever seen. And to add insult to injury, these Lu's create the ugliest hapacel offspring so they can suffer the same fate as the rest of us. Asian men need to be like white men and ostracize any woman that has dated or is dating anyone of another race.
Greycel IQ

What do you think of white women who worship blacks and force white men to go after noodles ?

Spread the ricepill !

What do you think of white women who worship blacks and force white men to go after noodles ?
Those mudsharks are disgusting and they only date black men because of their high tier white guilt.