Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As a 5’4 white male. My genetics have no worth in the west. They only have worth in India,SA,asia for FEMALE baby’s

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
As a 5’4 white male. My genetics have no worth in the west.

They only have worth in India,SA,asia for FEMALE baby’s

Because my height is non existent so I shouldn’t make sons. But my white gene has worth

In places like India, South America, asia

Because in them countries, the lighter the girl is, the higher her smv. And especially in Asia- whiter facial features would make her even higher smv

I am actually ideal for a girl baby cos short/avg height girl is ideal.

Tall girls are statistically lower smv so tall white guys they get with are ideal for making sons but actually bad for making daughters as they’ll probably heightmog all the local men

I plan to get LL and then go there

But how can I ever tell a girl about all of this? That I only want a female baby for this reason? Should I bother to explain?

Should I just try have a baby with a girl and if it ends up a boy I’ll just leave? I don’t wanna create more suffering from my height genes in a male baby. But it’s impossible to make sure it’s a female baby unless I convince a girl to abort male babys

Basically what I’m saying is how can I convince a girl to abort male baby’s?

Last edited:

I'm not sure if that's wise, ever notice that short celebrities don't take LL? There are probably more issues with taking it than with being short. Just use your JBW halo.

I'm not sure if that's wise, ever notice that short celebrities don't take LL? There are probably more issues with taking it than with being short. Just use your JBW halo.
Nope. 5’4 white man even in short countries is a laughing stock.

My only options are to get LL &move or kill myself

Locationmaxxing is the only way to "ascend" for whitecels

Southern Europe, Italy, Spain still have shorter averages. It's possible.
UK is 5’11 here
Italy is 5’9

Still would massively struggle. I need race halo and 5’7 avg height to stand a chance at getting a gf with my face

Because my height is non existent so I shouldn’t make sons. But my white gene has worth

Because in them countries, the lighter the girl is, the higher her smv. And especially in Asia- whiter facial features would make her even higher smv

Tall girls are statistically lower smv so tall white guys they get with are ideal for making sons but actually bad for making daughters as they’ll probably heightmog all the local men

But how can I ever tell a girl about all of this? That I only want a female baby for this reason? Should I bother to explain?

Should I just try have a baby with a girl and if it ends up a boy I’ll just leave? I don’t wanna create more suffering from my height genes in a male baby. But it’s impossible to make sure it’s a female baby unless I convince a girl to abort male babys

Your situation is desperate. :blackpill::blackpill:

Southern Europe, Italy, Spain still have shorter averages. It's possible.
Average height in Southern European countries is around 177cm.
Only in Portugal the average height is 172cm.

UK is 5’11 here
Italy is 5’9

Still would massively struggle. I need race halo and 5’7 avg height to stand a chance at getting a gf with my face
The average height in the UK is 175cm. Everyone just seems like at least 180cm, because you're so short.
The Average height in Italy is 176cm.

I'm in the same boat:feelsautistic::feelsbadman:

LL is expensive and can weaken your bones. Just JBW/betabuxx a tall foid to make up for your manletism

The average height in the UK is 175cm. Everyone just seems like at least 180cm, because you're so short.
The Average height in Italy is 176cm.
nope trust me im the biggest height nerd in the community. them things i said was for 19yo zoomers (im 21 so this correlates for me) and its correct

nope trust me im the biggest height nerd in the community. them things i said was for 19yo zoomers (im 21 so this correlates for me) and its correct
>Calls himself height nerd
>Says the exact same things about height as other retards say

making foids is cucked
they will be ran through by chad

Go Argentina or Colombia where foids are good looking and abortion is legal. If you have a man abort it. If you have a female had it.

Having a daughter as an unactractive man is more based than having sons.

Go Argentina or Colombia where foids are good looking and abortion is legal. If you have a man abort it. If you have a female had it.

Having a daughter as an unactractive man is more based than having sons.
hmm do you think they’d let me tho? Should I just tell them the truth? (If I ever even get that far)

And agreed, at least it can have a nice life

You have no worth at everywhere you are 5'4. I also have no worth at everywhere because I am 5'7

You have no worth at everywhere you are 5'4. I also have no worth at everywhere because I am 5'7
But 5’4 is more ideal to make a girl baby than if they did it with a 6ft2 white guy. The baby girl would probably be incel cos she height mogs all locals

+ white.

Half whites in SEA lirerallly become famous celebrities

So definitely do have worth

hmm do you think they’d let me tho? Should I just tell them the truth? (If I ever even get that far)

And agreed, at least it can have a nice life
Just do a LL surgery and lookmax the most you can. Your still in your 20s. Also start colagenmaxxing to stay younger longer.