Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme aryan gets surgery to look like a ricecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Dda
Dd

what the fuck is wrong with this guy what a waste of genes he looks like a fucking alien

This is what too much anime does to people

He probably wanted to look like those faggot K pop stars.

What a fucking retard.

Yeah he has some korean words tattoed on his forearm in that pic. Something "boy" it says.

What a fag

Last edited:
He overdosed on the bogpill.

How long before he regrets it? I give it a month

He probably wanted to look like those faggot K pop stars.

What a fucking retard.

Yeah he has some korean words tattoed on his forearm in that pic. Something "boy" it says.

What a fag
r u koreancel?

what r ur thoughts on prettyboymaxxing to get jb noodles

I made my views on noodlewhores very clear on this forum. Noodles disgust me.

But if you can afford it, I guess prettyboymaxxing is worth a shot.

Unfortuantely, I will still be a gook.

Fucking shit can't we just trade faces if he really wants to be a ricecel?

Fucking shit can't we just trade faces if he really wants to be a ricecel?
my thoughts exactly. fucker doesnt know how good he had it

We are all the same chink-eyed gookcels in the west and westerners bro.

No difference tbh
those kpop changs are worshipped by real noodles in asia tbh even more than whites. just be korean may be legit if u arent completely deformed

those kpop changs are worshipped by real noodles in asia tbh even more than whites. just be korean may be legit if u arent completely deformed

Maybe.

But I live stateside, so it doesn't matter how much k-pop fags are worshipped overseas, I'm still considered subhuman ethnic.

taiwancel. inferior to koreacels tbh :feelsrope:

Brutal, but true. South Asians have it the worst among everyone.

It goes like that

Korean/Mongolia/North>Southish Asians (Taiwan, south china)>south Asians (Philippines, Thailand etc)

The southern you go the more incel you get, shorter height, smaller jaw, endomorph etc
What kind of asiancel are you?
Do you guys live in Asia or the west?

Major cope if you don't think he looks better

What a retard jfl he ruined his life

Major cope if you don't think he looks better
he looks like he had surgery done on his cheekbones and jaw too. if he had just done that and left the rest of his face alone he wouldve ascended to chadlite
Brutal, but true. South Asians have it the worst among everyone.

It goes like that

Korean/Mongolia/North>Southish Asians (Taiwan, south china)>south Asians (Philippines, Thailand etc)

The southern you go the more incel you get, shorter height, smaller jaw, endomorph etc

Do you guys live in Asia or the west?
the west atm. i had it better back home tbh i recommend all ricecels to homelandmaxx if possible

Last edited:
JFL what a fucking retard. I'd kill to look like him. He just turned his life from normal mode into hard mode.
This is what too much anime does to people

those kpop changs are worshipped by real noodles in asia tbh even more than whites.
Can Kpop die off already? Would rather have gangnam style than bts faggotry. Might i also add that my sister has a kpop poster on the outside portion of her door, so i have to walk by that everyday :feelsrope:

Can Kpop die off already? Would rather have gangnam style than bts faggotry. Might i also add that my sister has a kpop poster on the outside portion of her door, so i have to walk by that everyday :feelsrope:
no man. kpopmaxxing is the only hope for ricecels like me

I too would like to look asian, but not like k-poop fags. Those are cool, with dreadlocs:

North East Asiancel*

Its over for South Asiancels
chinese/japan/taiwan ricecels can still pass as korean if tall tbh. its the dark skinned ricecels that are fucked.

dark skinned ricecels
It's weird how much darker Japanese men were in pre-Occupied Japan, or maybe they still are and people just glorify and only show the pale ones

It's weird how much darker Japanese men were in pre-Occupied Japan, or maybe they still are and people just glorify and only show the pale ones
east asians are born ""white"" its probably just that modern day japs dont get as much sunlight as they did before. white skin is definitely desired though a lot of skin whitening products come from korea and japan. having dark skin is a sign that you're a poor manual labour worker

And I thought sexually transitioning was bad. But look at that.