Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Aryan Chad wants to make blond blue-eyed children with Stacy

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/1794hnh/my_boyfriend_told_me_he_likes_me_because_of_my/

And he said ‘One of the reasons why I liked you is because of your genetics. I would not mind having children that looked and acted like you. And that is important to me.’ I am blonde with blue eyes and tall. He is also white tall and with blue eyes but brown hair. I just started laughing a lot because it sounded so weird. I feel like it sounded like eugenics.

It's funny how normies think this is racist but some subhuman 4'10 goblina wanting to upgrade her genes with 6'4 Aryan Chad sperm and ruin his offspring is not :feelsclown:

Saying the quiet part out loud.

Based Chad why would he want to ruin his Ubermensch genes with some shitskin femlet goblina :feelshaha:

At least this Chad knows his genetic value and doesn't waste it on a sub5 femlet

Foids are so fucking retarded they should be so glad this is happening or do they want incel armies to be created after all ugly moms make incel boys

Foids are so fucking retarded they should be so glad this is happening or do they want incel armies to be created after all ugly moms make incel boys

Based Chad why would he want to ruin his Ubermensch genes with some shitskin femlet goblina :feelshaha:
We need more of that child. The era of more erenyeagers is what we need

I will never have aryan genetics inside of my molecular composition :cryfeels:

Literally every single foid "complaint" about their relationships sounds like humble bragging lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

"Yikeserinos:foidSoy:! Can anybody help me here? My boyfriend, yes, I have a boyfriend, told me that he likes me, I am a girl btw, a girl with a boyfriend, he likes me because of my genetics:foidSoy:! Can you imagine that, being liked for your genetics and not your personality or anything:foidSoy::foidSoy:? Guessed not, but, he told me he likes my genes, and why he likes my genes, well, you see, I have those top tier genes where I have all the traits that are lusted after in our soyciety:foidSoy::foidSoy:. Well, he also has nice genes, he's tall, have I mentioned that's he's tall before, well, now I'm mentioning that he's tall, it's important to mention that, that he's tall, tall, white and with blue eyes, just like me, but taller, because men are taller than women and he's no exception. Anyway, is this a red flagiriririiiino:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:, that he, a guy with nice genes, likes a girl with nice genes like me:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:?"

As to why she'd post this is shocking but hey this is more fuel to the fire #SayNoToRacemixing

Dude is literally Chad version of Hitler but this toilet's personality detector is probably malfunctioning

Sorry boyos that was me.

I can hardly believe an actual woman in a relationship wrote that. Foids care the absolute most about genetics, infact it's the only thing that instinctively matters to them. They would never be weirded out by an attractive man mentioning that they have good genes. Smells like a larp post.

I can hardly believe an actual woman in a relationship wrote that. Foids care the absolute most about genetics, infact it's the only thing that instinctively matters to them. They would never be weirded out by an attractive man mentioning that they have good genes. Smells like a larp post.
Only foids can practice eugenics. A man suggesting it is a crime in their eyes.

Non white women often engage with eugenics, they mainly want to date extremely attractive white chads. So why are they worried when a white Chad wants to engage in eugenics by not wanting to date non white women?

Last edited:
Now this is a problem. Women love drama.

People with the highest sexual market value out there simply do not talk like this. these people may or may not be good looking(no idea without pics), but this isn't the language(from him) or thoughts(from her) of people who are the most desirable in the dating pool.

Well, he also has nice genes, he's tall, have I mentioned that's he's tall before, well, now I'm mentioning that he's tall, it's important to mention that, that he's tall, tall, white and with blue eyes, just like me, but taller, because men are taller than women and he's no exception.

Literally every single foid "complaint" about their relationships sounds like humble bragging lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

"Yikeserinos:foidSoy:! Can anybody help me here? My boyfriend, yes, I have a boyfriend, told me that he likes me, I am a girl btw, a girl with a boyfriend, he likes me because of my genetics:foidSoy:! Can you imagine that, being liked for your genetics and not your personality or anything:foidSoy::foidSoy:? Guessed not, but, he told me he likes my genes, and why he likes my genes, well, you see, I have those top tier genes where I have all the traits that are lusted after in our soyciety:foidSoy::foidSoy:. Well, he also has nice genes, he's tall, have I mentioned that's he's tall before, well, now I'm mentioning that he's tall, it's important to mention that, that he's tall, tall, white and with blue eyes, just like me, but taller, because men are taller than women and he's no exception. Anyway, is this a red flagiriririiiino:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:, that he, a guy with nice genes, likes a girl with nice genes like me:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:?"
Based

This. Only foids will turn their perfect life where they even win the genetic lottery into a complaint.

Because foids are never hypocrites, especially tall, blonde foids, the reddit poster immediately broke up with the Chad and hooked up with a 5'3 Indian janitor.

99% of women think the same lol. they just don't say it out loud and tell the nignog to get a "better personality"

Dude is literally Chad version of Hitler but this toilet's personality detector is probably malfunctioning
Oxymoron statments. Hitler WAS a chad

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/1794hnh/my_boyfriend_told_me_he_likes_me_because_of_my/

It's funny how normies think this is racist but some subhuman 4'10 goblina wanting to upgrade her genes with 6'4 Aryan Chad sperm and ruin his offspring is not :feelsclown:

I have found a few blonde hairs on my body. I'm basically an Aryan myself:chad:

:lul: :lul: :lul:
omg like my boyfriend has like, you know, like his penis is quite large you know, like :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:it hurts like, my pussy stretched like mariana trench, omg like how do i tell him to stop? hes 9ft tall, has wings and lives in a volcano, I need help guys :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: