Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Artist of this forum, should I start to draw and if so tips will be appreciated

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
Artist of the forum I want to learn how to draw and make high quality hentai. Any beginner tips to make art.

Image reference for what I consider high quality
IMG 7395

Artist of the forum I want to learn how to draw and make high quality hentai. Any beginner tips to make art.

Image reference for what I consider high quality View attachment 1088608
I'm not an amazing artist but I took drawing classes and I can give you some tips if you'd like, just dm me your cuckcord

Stable diffusion. You’ll need a powerful PC, though

I meant actually drawing but how powerful of a pc are we talking
I’ve been meaning to find that out myself, though I’ve been lazy to do the research. From what little research I have done, I believe you need at least an RTX 3060 to generate stuff in good quality. And for some reason AMD cards aren’t as effective as Nvidia ones for the application

I’ve been meaning to find that out myself, though I’ve been lazy to do the research. I think you need at least an RTX 3060 to generate stuff in good quality. And for some reason AMD cards aren’t good for it
What about cpu ?

What about cpu ?
Any modern Intel or AMD CPU should work fine. What's most important is the GPU, you need one with a lot of VRAM. Preferably 10 GB or more

I draw sometimes it’s a good cope

@wereq might have some tips

just look up"how to draw anime" and start drawing

No point in being an artist since AI does your job 1000 times better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back