Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Article about feminism and narcissism

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★

Narcissists may engage in feminist activism to satisfy their grandiose tendencies, study suggests​

A recent study has found that individuals with higher levels of narcissistic traits are more likely to be involved in feminist activism. This research suggests that for some, activism may serve not just as a platform for societal change, but also as a means to fulfill personal, egocentric needs. The findings have been published in Current Psychology.

The study was inspired by the idea that while many engage in activism for altruistic reasons or due to direct personal impact by the issues at hand, others might be motivated by less noble desires, such as the fulfillment of narcissistic needs. This notion aligns with the concept that activism can be used as a vehicle for individuals to achieve personal gains, such as attention, status, or fame.

---

The researchers also delved into how narcissism might influence specific behaviors within the context of feminist activism, such as the use of feminist language or the correction of others’ non-feminist language. It was found that those with higher narcissistic traits were more likely to engage in these behaviors.

The researchers found a significant relationship between higher levels of narcissistic grandiosity and greater involvement in feminist activism. This relationship remained significant even after accounting for factors such age, gender, narcissistic vulnerability, altruism, and feminist self-identification. Furthermore, the study revealed that the narcissistic trait of exploitativeness, characterized by a manipulative interpersonal orientation and the inclination to dominate others, was particularly influential in this regard.

---------------------------------------------

I'm not surprised to be honest.

in other words, women may engage in feminist activism to satisfy their tendencies. We all know women are narcissists and psychopaths in general.

Narcissists may engage in feminist activism to satisfy their grandiose tendencies, study suggests​

A recent study has found that individuals with higher levels of narcissistic traits are more likely to be involved in feminist activism. This research suggests that for some, activism may serve not just as a platform for societal change, but also as a means to fulfill personal, egocentric needs. The findings have been published in Current Psychology.

The study was inspired by the idea that while many engage in activism for altruistic reasons or due to direct personal impact by the issues at hand, others might be motivated by less noble desires, such as the fulfillment of narcissistic needs. This notion aligns with the concept that activism can be used as a vehicle for individuals to achieve personal gains, such as attention, status, or fame.

---

The researchers also delved into how narcissism might influence specific behaviors within the context of feminist activism, such as the use of feminist language or the correction of others’ non-feminist language. It was found that those with higher narcissistic traits were more likely to engage in these behaviors.

The researchers found a significant relationship between higher levels of narcissistic grandiosity and greater involvement in feminist activism. This relationship remained significant even after accounting for factors such age, gender, narcissistic vulnerability, altruism, and feminist self-identification. Furthermore, the study revealed that the narcissistic trait of exploitativeness, characterized by a manipulative interpersonal orientation and the inclination to dominate others, was particularly influential in this regard.

FOIDS R THE TRUE NARCISSISTS..

FOIDS R THE TRUE NARCISSISTS..
It actually seems to be true for feminists of both sexes, which is even better tbh:feelshaha:.

It actually seems to be true for feminists of both sexes, which is even better tbh:feelshaha:.

I've heard of so many male feminists who later got caught sexually harassing or assaulting women that I can see this being 100% true

I've heard of so many male feminists who later got caught sexually harassing or assaulting women that I can see this being 100% true
Yeah, that happens so much that it's a meme by this point and even a good number of female feminists are fully aware of what their "male allies" actually want from them:feelskek::feelskek:.

based, wish I were narcissistic and manipulative

Hmmmmm, could be

---

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back