Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Arthur Read is cruel to kind and gentle wife-tier girls for no decent reason and doesn't deserve a GF yet girls still treat him nice .. Incel or Chad?

How does this make sense?
You just write too much meanwhile my trucelnesss can't write anything elaborate. :feelsjuice: all I can say is we can agree to disagree with Chris chan obviously but tbf it wasn't that big of a deal for a 3 to 4 paragraph essay. But yeah no hard feelings as you are a Sasha poster and that is based:feelsokman:

You just write too much meanwhile my trucelnesss can't write anything elaborate.
Sure you can, it's just a matter of focus and motivation.
If you are depressed (as celibacy often correlates with) then perhaps those are hard to come by. I probably get mine from a bidaily case of mania.

:feelsjuice: all I can say is we can agree to disagree with Chris chan obviously
Keep in mind I'm not asserting I know this is the case with Christian just a slim possibility I can't rule out.
Are you saying you agree this is actually possible?

but tbf it wasn't that big of a deal for a 3 to 4 paragraph essay.
But yeah no hard feelings as you are a Sasha poster and that is based:feelsokman:
It's not just about posting Sasha.
It's about posting her with Grime.

Sure you can, it's just a matter of focus and motivation.
If you are depressed (as celibacy often correlates with) then perhaps those are hard to come by. I probably get mine from a bidaily case of mania.

Keep in mind I'm not asserting I know this is the case with Christian just a slim possibility I can't rule out.
Are you saying you agree this is actually possible?

It's not just about posting Sasha.
It's about posting her with Grime.
I look like grimes son:cryfeels:

What the damn fuck did I just watch?