Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Arthur Read is cruel to kind and gentle wife-tier girls for no decent reason and doesn't deserve a GF yet girls still treat him nice .. Incel or Chad?

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 23h 22m
erenyeager said:
You write too much for incel forum
How does this make sense?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
41d 2h 27m
Wizard32 said:
How does this make sense?
You just write too much meanwhile my trucelnesss can't write anything elaborate. :feelsjuice: all I can say is we can agree to disagree with Chris chan obviously but tbf it wasn't that big of a deal for a 3 to 4 paragraph essay. But yeah no hard feelings as you are a Sasha poster and that is based:feelsokman:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 23h 22m
erenyeager said:
You just write too much meanwhile my trucelnesss can't write anything elaborate.
Sure you can, it's just a matter of focus and motivation.
If you are depressed (as celibacy often correlates with) then perhaps those are hard to come by. I probably get mine from a bidaily case of mania.

erenyeager said:
:feelsjuice: all I can say is we can agree to disagree with Chris chan obviously
Keep in mind I'm not asserting I know this is the case with Christian just a slim possibility I can't rule out.
Are you saying you agree this is actually possible?

erenyeager said:
but tbf it wasn't that big of a deal for a 3 to 4 paragraph essay.
But yeah no hard feelings as you are a Sasha poster and that is based:feelsokman:
It's not just about posting Sasha.
It's about posting her with Grime.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
41d 2h 27m
Wizard32 said:
Sure you can, it's just a matter of focus and motivation.
If you are depressed (as celibacy often correlates with) then perhaps those are hard to come by. I probably get mine from a bidaily case of mania.

Keep in mind I'm not asserting I know this is the case with Christian just a slim possibility I can't rule out.
Are you saying you agree this is actually possible?

It's not just about posting Sasha.
It's about posting her with Grime.
I look like grimes son:cryfeels:

CyberneticSimpleton

CyberneticSimpleton

clownpilled
1d 23h 32m
What the damn fuck did I just watch?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4