Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Arthur Read is cruel to kind and gentle wife-tier girls for no decent reason and doesn't deserve a GF yet girls still treat him nice .. Incel or Chad?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
This is the type of volcel shit we get blamed for doing even though we don't.

I don't know how to evaluate Aardvark attractiveness but the only explanation must be that he has chad-tier good looks, for people to still orbit him despite his cruelty.
Amongst males who bully girls (ob the majority of it is done from fellow foids) it's rarely the incels and mostly low-inhib chads who bully them, and yet get embraced for it.
Even the ones they traumatize will quickly forgive them if they think he might be interested.
They're just seeking reasons to forgive him and elevate him.

Meanwhile those who never do shit like this to bully girls get outcast forever as if they do.
Their lack of abuse is seen as dishonest/manipulative.

This of course is not suffering unique to foids (guys are probably ostracized for their looks more than girls)
I guess it's just easier to empathize when a girl suffers than a guy, that's just instinct, much as I try to overcome it.
Really in this situation, she's being bullied for her clothing as opposed to her looks, which can't hurt as much for being bullied over your looks, like guys are.
Plus in this case it's just one person, and not the group-reinforced bullying that ugly people suffer.

Sue Ellen (at least at this point in her life) doesn't seem like someone who would engage in group bullying, might even stand up against it (especially gaining empathy after this bullying) but it's still possible she might be oblivious to guys being bullied and even realize they're in distress and need help.
That said: I'm not sure if my turning my back on other vicitms of bullying is better of worse.
It's better in the sense that at least I recognized they existed and empathized with them, but worse in the sense that I willingly chose not to help them out of a sense of some combination of self-preservation (not wanting to become a target) and apathy (figure they wouldn't stop to help me, hadn't earned my loyalty/help)

Sue Ellen Armstrong, assuming she realized an incel existed, and assuming that she actually registered he was being ostracized, seems like the rare unicorn who might actually try to help.
That's why I'm sad when I see her cry.
But is she a straw-foid... do girls like her exist in any consequential numbers?
More often than not when you think it's a situation like this, it's a false accusation or something being taken out of context.

I guess in the sense of "Incel Arthur" intepretation, you just see it as a desperate cry for attention, to try and be funny to others, to get them to think about you. Only turning to maliciousness in response to being targeted.

in the cense of "Chad Arthur" though, it's just being a low-inhib dick knowing that this increases your hierarchy in social rankings and that any opposition others show to it is feigned and ultimately won't matter as much as you being low-inhib and assertive will, in establishing long-term impressions.

Last edited:
:lul::smonk::lul:, your autism never ceases to amaze me. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

There is no PBS in "Canada" unless you live so close to the border that American broadcast towers can reach there.

There is no PBS in "Canada" unless you live so close to the border that American broadcast towers can reach there.
"Canada" is a fake nation like kikeisrael or kosova

correct, I watch it on WNYO which reaches us in Southern Ontario from New York
also some PBS programs like Arthur have distribution deals with channels like TVO, others like Molly from Denali have a distro deal with CBC
All nations are fake

"Canada" is like "Northern Ireland". It's rightfully American soil illegally occupied by the British Commonwealth.

And there should be no border checks we should be allowed to freely cross the border without the TSA or "CBSA" interfering. We are one nation!

America belongs to the British Commonwealth and is illegally occupied by rebels
No, we rightfully won our independence. We just haven't finished taking over the rest of North America yet.

we rightfully won our independence
how does one rightfully gain things through warfare?

if that's the case then commonwealth rightfully conquered canada and you fail to have rightfully conquered it to take it

how does one rightfully gain things through warfare?

if that's the case then commonwealth rightfully conquered canada and you fail to have rightfully conquered it to take it
"Canada" is stilll rightfully American soil. Without the monarchy there is basically no difference between our culture and politics. Minus the Latinos.

Sue will end up on FDS

"Canada" is stilll rightfully American soil. Without the monarchy there is basically no difference between our culture and politics. Minus the Latinos.
Rights are subjective, they objectively do not exist, they are artificial inventions. You must argue from them on a basis of assumption.

Anyway that's enough derailing, please drop your Canada obsession and only post from Arthur from now on or I will report you.
Sue will end up on FDS
what does that stand for?

Rights are subjective, they objectively do not exist, they are artificial inventions. You must argue from them on a basis of assumption.

Anyway that's enough derailing, please drop your Canada obsession and only post from Arthur from now on or I will report you.
Just admit that we are basically the same country. Though I envy you guys because you have no spics invading it and you have perks like free healthcare and ketchup chips and chocolate smarties, and it's cool to roleplay having a monarchy.
what does that stand for?
FemaleDatingStratedgy. A subreddit where foids drop blackpills unfiltered.

Just Be Aardvark is law

I think you are overthinking a literal kids cartoon rn tbh

JFL guessing this is a cyberbullying episode. You think Arthur would know better after getting bullied by his little sister for decades.

JFL guessing this is a cyberbullying episode. You think Arthur would know better after getting bullied by his little sister for decades.

Arthur gets ostracized by his friends for treating Sue Ellen this way. His torment isn't tolerated by anyone.

The thing is though is that most curries end up going up there instead of coming down here where true Freedom is.

I've been watching Arthur for basically my whole life and never thought about this

There's actually a lot of blackpills in Arthur. One that stands out to me is how the family always lets DW off scott free regardless of the shit she pulls. Pussy pass in full effect. Arthur is a male nerd so he always gets blamed for everything.

Just admit that we are basically the same country.
Depends on the % deviation implied by 'basically'. There are some slights up and downs.

1) le metric system plus for us, and seems like maybe less crime/violence for whatever reason
2) superior 1st/2nd amendment issues and efficiency (english only, not french on everything) for you

Though I envy you guys because you have no spics invading it and
Ehhh if it's not one kind it's another

you have perks like free healthcare and ketchup chips and chocolate smarties
Pretty sure you guys could achieve the latter two.
Face it you're just covering for your bagged-milk-envy.
I bet we get more milk out of the bag.

Of course we need to stretch it since it's way more expensive due to dairy cartel protectionism which prevents foreign competition from your farms, but Bernier promises to end this.

and it's cool to roleplay having a monarchy
tbh sometimes I do want to get into it
but I'd have to join army or something which is about the only place you would actually swear service to her
otherwise it's negligible, she's only on coins which are being phased out, it's PMs and some negress on our paper

Depends on the % deviation implied by 'basically'. There are some slights up and downs.

1) le metric system plus for us, and seems like maybe less crime/violence for whatever reason
2) superior 1st/2nd amendment issues and efficiency (english only, not french on everything) for you
The only difference between us and you is that you are a monarchy and we are the free state but we are the same nation. Just like Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, or North Korea and South Korea.
Ehhh if it's not one kind it's another
Being around pakis, curries and rice are way better than being around spics. And we already had plenty of the former group here on top of the spics.
Pretty sure you guys could achieve the latter two.
Face it you're just covering for your bagged-milk-envy.
I bet we get more milk out of the bag.

Of course we need to stretch it since it's way more expensive due to dairy cartel protectionism which prevents foreign competition from your farms, but Bernier promises to end this.
You guys get better shit than us even though you barely make shit for yourselves and depend on us to export you shit.
tbh sometimes I do want to get into it
but I'd have to join army or something which is about the only place you would actually swear service to her
otherwise it's negligible, she's only on coins which are being phased out, it's PMs and some negress on our paper
"Canada" will be "Canada" as long as the Queen is alive. Wish I can spend a while in Toronto before she dies. Then the magic will be gone.

we are the free state
How are those Biden vaccine mandates going for you, fren?
You think Arthur would know better after getting bullied by his little sister for decades.
I wish DW would bully me
Arthur gets ostracized by his friends for treating Sue Ellen this way. His torment isn't tolerated by anyone.
For this episode only, then it's completely swept under the rug, because he is Chad.

If an incel behaved this way he'd be ostracized for YEARS

How are those Biden vaccine mandates going for you, fren?
"Canada" isn't any better with forced lock-down, restricted freedom of movement, and closed-off borders on your part.

how the family always lets DW off scott free regardless of the shit she pulls. Pussy pass in full effect.
Arthur should be in Juvie for assaulting his sis
what's the worst she's done, borrowed his fucking toy?
that's what sisters do to connect with you, just watch Lego Movie 2
I wish I had an imouto who wanted to play with my toys, even if she broke some
he's Chad throwing a tantrum because so many girls are interested in him it's overwhelming

Arthur is a male nerd so he always gets blamed for everything.
if he doesn't want to get blamed for shit maybe he shouldn't have assaulted his little sis and made her cry
what a horrible bro
if my sis broke my toy plane I'd be mad but not shove her to the ground (possibly killing her) like some fucking animal

not just imouto abuse, look how he treats his fellow man, like bustercel

Last edited:
Arthur must be an IT poster, making fun of ugly people.

1) le metric system plus for us
Wrong. Metric = globohomo kike unit system
1qEA8Ps

"Canada" isn't any better with forced lock-down, restricted freedom of movement, and closed-off borders on your part.
I agree, I just want to commiserate in our unidealistic faux-freedoms together

I agree, I just want to commiserate in our unidealistic faux-freedoms together
If that's the case, then you should leave "Canada", recognize yourself as an American and under the sovereignty of the Constitution, and have our northern 13 states annexed into the Union.

Chris chan maxxxing
you could at least respect Chris if he had done that a couple decades ago before his mom turned wrinkly and senile but really it's a step below necrophilia because at least that you can do with someone still attractive

you could at least respect Chris if he had done that a couple decades ago before his mom turned wrinkly and senile but really it's a step below necrophilia because at least that you can do with someone still attractive
"Respect Chris" :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Respect Chris" :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Eh why not?
Made sex videos of self fucking a daki.
That's low-inhib as shit.
Chris is basically Chad.
Has fully embraced the absurdity of the clown world we live in and become the next evolution of jester.
Way more entertaining than your average "comedian".
Has gone full kayfabe.
An inspiration to us all.

Eh why not?
Made sex videos of self fucking a daki.
That's low-inhib as shit.
Chris is basically Chad.
Has fully embraced the absurdity of the clown world we live in and become the next evolution of jester.
Way more entertaining than your average "comedian".
Has gone full kayfabe.
An inspiration to us all.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I may be incel but I'm not a fucking retard :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I may be incel but I'm not a fucking retard :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If you haven't studied the classic fool and the evolution of memes then the possibility will sail over your head of what guys like Larson and Chandler might be trying to achieve.

Or even Bowers/Tarrant for that matter.

You are probably only seeing the obvious face-value shit that normies see. People acting on misdirected pointless impulses.

I think the apparent pointlessness of their endeavours could just be next-level commentary on the sense of ennui we feel, with them confronting it head-on instead of hiding from it as we do.

If you haven't studied the classic fool and the evolution of memes then the possibility will sail over your head of what guys like Larson and Chandler might be trying to achieve.

Or even Bowers/Tarrant for that matter.

You are probably only seeing the obvious face-value shit that normies see. People acting on misdirected pointless impulses.

I think the apparent pointlessness of their endeavours could just be next-level commentary on the sense of ennui we feel, with them confronting it head-on instead of hiding from it as we do.
I ain't normie you silly inkwel. I am 5'3 trucel. Just because I don't agree with what a fat retard who has gotten himself into this mess to begin with doesn't mean I'm normie :feelskek::feelshaha:. I can agree to disagree but man your autism is quite something. Jfl he is a TRANNY WHICH IS GAY AND UNBASED. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I ain't normie you silly inkwel. I am 5'3 trucel.
Being sexless is normal for your average male.
Being a half-foot shorter than the average male height does not guarantee you do not adopt some normy attitudes which are inaccurate.
We all do that in one way or another, it's something to overcome.

Just because I don't agree with what a fat retard who has gotten himself into this mess to begin with doesn't mean I'm normie :feelskek::feelshaha:.
I'm not sure what you mean by "agree".
I'm not saying I agree with anything Chris-chan has stated/written, or saying you should.
I'm saying that the entire self-destruction could be a massive performance-piece.
It's like if someone immolates themself as political commentary: they haven't literally said any words so there's nothing to agree/disagree with.

I can agree to disagree but man your autism is quite something. Jfl he is a TRANNY WHICH IS GAY AND UNBASED. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That's the thing: I'm not actually convinced that Chris-chan is a legit/honest tranny who perceives himself as female.
Chris-chan might actually be doing a parody of trannies, which in a sense would be based.
Sort of like the singer "Ladybeard"

Obviously Chris-chan isn't parodying in the same way that Ladybeard was (no beard, no huge muscles, no pro-wrestling career, no dancing with cute girls while singing death metal) but it still seems like it could be Christian's attempt at parody in a different way.

I'm still entertaining this about Matt Kroc "Janae Kroc" too tbh.
I know it seems out there, but these guys actually being honest about being tranny while embracing such non-feminine looks is even more absurd-seeming.
It's more believable to me that they think of themselves as innovative jesters playing a role.
The best actors out there committing to their role wouldn't even be perceived as actors.

Being a half-foot shorter than the average male height does not guarantee you do not adopt some normy attitudes which are inaccurate.

I'm not saying I agree with anything Chris-chan has stated/written, or saying you should.
I'm saying that the entire self-destruction could be a massive performance-piece.
It's like if someone immolates themself as political commentary: they haven't literally said any words so there's nothing to agree/disagree with.

That's the thing: I'm not actually convinced that Chris-chan is a legit/honest tranny who perceives himself as female.
Chris-chan might actually be doing a parody of trannies, which in a sense would be based.

Obviously Chris-chan isn't parodying in the same way that Ladybeard was (no beard, no huge muscles, no pro-wrestling career, no dancing with cute girls while singing death metal) but it still seems like it could be Christian's attempt at parody in a different way.

I know it seems out there, but these guys actually being honest about being tranny while embracing such non-feminine looks is even more absurd-seeming.
It's more believable to me that they think of themselves as innovative jesters playing a role.
The best actors out there committing to their role wouldn't even be perceived as actors.

You write too much for incel forum. Go back to showing me Sasha pics:feelsjuice:

:lul::smonk::lul:, your autism never ceases to amaze me. :smonk::smonk::smonk:
Sue will end up on FDS

The best actors out there committing to their role wouldn't

JBW tranny theory
even be perceived as actors.

Last edited: