Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Artcel megathread

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
Horsecel

Aid44944 v4 900px Draw a Horse Step 21

I decided to make an artcel thread for all the creativecels such as @Zaetheus and @Juxtaposition6 and anyone else who wants to post their artwork/attempts to draw, I'll start this thread by posting my crappy horse that took me 4-5 hours. I used a wiki how tutorial for reference. If anyone wants to learn go to the w-ic-i. I've been drawing for 30 mins to 2 hours a day for like 15 days since, I tend to forget to keep up the routine. I'll attempt to draw faces and some gesture drawing tommorow.

I never thought of just forcing myself to draw to get better, sounds like a good idea though.

I never thought of just forcing myself to draw to get better, sounds like a good idea though.

We need to practice drawing out our hiragana.

View attachment 46787
View attachment 46792
I decided to make an artcel thread for all the creativecels such as @Zaetheus and @Juxtaposition6 and anyone else who wants to post their artwork/attempts to draw, I'll start this thread by posting my crappy horse that took me 4-5 hours. I used a wiki how tutorial for reference. If anyone wants to learn go to the w-ic-i. I've been drawing for 30 mins to 2 hours a day for like 15 days since, I tend to forget to keep up the routine. I'll attempt to draw faces and some gesture drawing tommorow.

Good shit bro.Keep it up we need more artistcels:feelsautistic:
Don't pollute this thread with gayanese

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow:

Life fuel ofr artcels

Nice, haven't gotten notified before typing this, mcdaddies should pin this thread.
View attachment 46787
View attachment 46792
I like the horse ngl, be creative, make it a flying decapitated head, draw guts hanging out etc etc.
Also, try to make the outline of the mane and the horse slightly darker colours of his, this is to make the colours blend well with each other and is crucial unless you are going for a cel shading style, you don't want dark lines popping out of the general form of it, unless you're cel shading it.
Keep up the good work bro :feelsokman:

Last edited:
F86B9A66 8158 4F0B B4D3 2101D6055C1F

This was a drawing I made back about a year and a half ago after I suffered multiple TBIs. I started to get crazy nightmares so would wake up and grab my notebook and started to jot down my dreams. After I was done documenting my dreams I would sketch them out while it’s still fresh in my mind. This was one where I saw a soldier killing a child in front of me in my dreams. The book isn’t with me anymore I just had this on my google photos

View attachment 49993
This was a drawing I made back about a year and a half ago after I suffered multiple TBIs. I started to get crazy nightmares so would wake up and grab my notebook and started to jot down my dreams. After I was done documenting my dreams I would sketch them out while it’s still fresh in my mind. This was one where I saw a soldier killing a child in front of me in my dreams. The book isn’t with me anymore I just had this on my google photos
Perfect

Thanks man! Remind me in a month when I get back to the states I think I have 2 or more of the dream sketches if you like it

View attachment 49993
Reminds me of Eric Harris' drawings, i like this naive and wonky style, mezmerizing in its own way.

Reminds me of Eric Harris' drawings, i like this naive and wonky style, mezmerizing in its own way.
Thank you, I’m not the bEst aRtist. But HOLY SHIT his drawings look just like mine! That’s crazy :feelsmega:

the only thing i'm able to "draw" is my profile pic on photoshop