Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Art teacher said she's concerned about my mental health

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
we were given assignments to create an art work that represents our life, and write a description about the artwork.
I wrote alot of stuff, sad stuff that happened to me since only sad stuff happens to me, and my painting looked very depressing, she asked if things were ok and that she's always wiling to talk if i needed :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

You’re just creating depression dude. You got nothing to worry about.

my oneitis makes me so sad I cant believe how much I love her and still all alone

Tell her you are a depressed inkler and ask her to suck on your rice cock to make you feel better :bigbrain:

You’re just creating depression dude. You got nothing to worry about.
Im stressed 24/24 I have alot going on right now, and failing school isnt helping

Waa waaa i got homework to do. Waaaaa
i dont do my homework, when i finish school i hit the gym with aquintances then get home and be derpessed, browse .is on my bed while cuddling my blanket and pretending its my oneitis

i dont do my homework, when i finish school i hit the gym with aquintances then get home and be derpessed, browse .is on my bed while cuddling my blanket and pretending its my oneitis
Lol how sad but you should focus on your work more

Stop calling them “aquaitances” if you hang out with them everyday.

Stop calling them “aquaitances” if you hang out with them everyday.
I only go to the gym with them is that friends? And i dont have their phone number either just their socials. A lot of the times they mention doing things together outside of school then theres no news again. Yesterdayy they talked about watching a new horror movie together in the cinema and today they dont even talk about it anymore and im high inhib to ask them about it

I only go to the gym with them is that friends? And i dont have their phone number either just their socials. A lot of the times they mention doing things together outside of school then theres no news again. Yesterdayy they talked about watching a new horror movie together in the cinema and today they dont even talk about it anymore and im high inhib to ask them about it
See that’s your problem. You aren’t trying

See that’s your problem. You aren’t trying
should I follow up with them? I' never do, last year they talked about skiing together at mt whisler and that I should go with them but then after christmas they literally went without even telling me

should I follow up with them? I' never do, last year they talked about skiing together at mt whisler and that I should go with them but then after christmas they literally went without even telling me
You’re slow

we were given assignments to create an art work that represents our life, and write a description about the artwork.
I wrote alot of stuff, sad stuff that happened to me since only sad stuff happens to me, and my painting looked very depressing, she asked if things were ok and that she's always wiling to talk if i needed :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Guess there are good people out there.

Are you good at drawing? :feelswhat:

Mogs me; I'm just wondering just how low inhib you are to write exactly about how you're actually feeling on a literal school project. :feelskek:

Are you good at drawing? :feelswhat:

Mogs me; I'm just wondering just how low inhib you are to write exactly about how you're actually feeling on a literal school project. :feelskek:
i dont have anything else to write about in my life and i dont want to fail art as well

Wait, is your life even miserable or are you exaggerating your current "despair"?
it is miserable, very. Unfortunately.