Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR art is 93% gay, and I can see why straight women are not attracted to artists nowadays

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I never realized how SMALL DICK ENERGY being an artist is. You sit around solitary, making something you are passionate about, most likely in the confines in your room, no different than some pajeet coder building an app. The foid can't stand that shit-- SHE NEEDS ATTENTION, SHE NEEDS TO BE WALKED OUTSIDE FREQUENTLY LIKE A STREET SHITTING DOG.

There used to be a time when artists got to fuck, but that all dried out due to #MeToo, and the woke mob, policing what art is basically. Art is now just a woke job, where you get paid beaucoup bucks for being woke in creative ways. in 2022, art has degraded itself to essentially being just a BlackRock ESG score. And so it's no wonder for the most part art is just a fucking joke. Nobody takes art seriously or appreciates it-- it's not there to be mused over, it;s there to be mocked at in a snarky way to increase the status of a few sardonic influencers.

The only artistic activity a man can do to increase his SMV outside of looking better, is to make some kind of jackass prank video. This is the only BIG DICK ENERGY art form, because it's fucking :chad: to prank on unsuspecting bots, and the foids love it.

Last edited:
If j could make money doing artwork i would still choose that over being a wagie any day

Do you agree with Hitler about degenerate art?

Do you agree with Hitler about degenerate art?
tbh hitler was a shit artist. Like that overrated Bob Ross. I FUCKING HATE HIPSTER BITCHES that act like Bob Ross is the shit, they only like him because he sounds like a non threating faggot.

I have a tiny dick and I paint as a hobby ... it all comes together now

tbh hitler was a shit artist. Like that overrated Bob Ross. I FUCKING HATE HIPSTER BITCHES that act like Bob Ross is the shit, they only like him because he sounds like a non threating faggot.
This looks good enough:

Adolf Hitler paintings of 'no artistic value' on sale in Berlin - BBC News

This looks good enough:

Adolf Hitler paintings of 'no artistic value' on sale in Berlin - BBC News'no artistic value' on sale in Berlin - BBC News
I think you are a bit biased in liking this, because Hitler made this. If a foid painted this, you would definitely be able to point out how boring his sense of subject matter and composition is. Hitler was better off gassing Jews. He is not competitive as a painter during the early 20th century- even in a purely technical sense just shit composition, muddy sense of color, complete lack of clarity in shape and contrast.

Hitler never went beyond 'art student' with his works. He is a student level painter mad that the Jewish cognoscenti does not appreciate dime a dozen 'student level' paintings. He certainly was the Davinci when it came to going ER on the Jews though

Last edited:
Someone once paid 20000 dollar for my art

Roasties only like artists because you need to be rich and privileged to make a living as an artist.

I dunno if it's a modern thing. Van Gogh was fucked up and cut his ear off and then roped, no?

I dunno if it's a modern thing. Van Gogh was fucked up and cut his ear off and then roped, no?
And Salvador Dali was literally schizo. It's definitely not a modern thing.

Nobody takes art seriously or appreciates it-- it's not there to be mused over, it;s there to be mocked at in a snarky way to increase the status of a few sardonic influencers.
Well, yes. That's why it exists, and that's why art pieces are so fucking expensive. It's for Moloch-worshipping billionaires to have something obscenely expensive around the mansion for when their snobby art connoisseur "friends" can make pretentious remarks about it and flatter them with comments about their exquisite taste in art.

i wanted to splatter paint like Pollock or make boring color fields like Rothko and make money off it tbh. don't want to spend rest of my life in some cubicle

You can still be an artist poser if you're (french or british) AND rich.

I
I think you are a bit biased in liking this, because Hitler made this. If a foid painted this, you would definitely be able to point out how boring his sense of subject matter and composition is. Hitler was better off gassing Jews. He is not competitive as a painter during the early 20th century- even in a purely technical sense just shit composition, muddy sense of color, complete lack of clarity in shape and contrast.

Hitler never went beyond 'art student' with his works. He is a student level painter mad that the Jewish cognoscenti does not appreciate dime a dozen 'student level' paintings. He certainly was the Davinci when it came to going ER on the Jews though
Amyone who claims his art wasn’t good enough was ridiculous. That shit there is phenomenal most people can’t paint for shit .. his works are better than a load of successful artists. Claiming someone’s work is boring isn’t taking away skill from it

I

Amyone who claims his art wasn’t good enough was ridiculous. That shit there is phenomenal most people can’t paint for shit .. his works are better than a load of successful artists. Claiming someone’s work is boring isn’t taking away skill from it
it was above average, but it really wasn't good enough to be a professional painter during that time period. He would have been like one of those AIDS ridden art faggots in RENT, only complaining about jews instead of complaining about the AIDS they got from unprotected gay sex. They would BOTH be complaining about the rent though

Modern art has been subverted by leftists and post modernists

I never realized how SMALL DICK ENERGY being an artist is. You sit around solitary, making something you are passionate about, most likely in the confines in your room, no different than some pajeet coder building an app. The foid can't stand that shit-- SHE NEEDS ATTENTION, SHE NEEDS TO BE WALKED OUTSIDE FREQUENTLY LIKE A STREET SHITTING DOG.

There used to be a time when artists got to fuck, but that all dried out due to #MeToo, and the woke mob, policing what art is basically. Art is now just a woke job, where you get paid beaucoup bucks for being woke in creative ways. in 2022, art has degraded itself to essentially being just a BlackRock ESG score. And so it's no wonder for the most part art is just a fucking joke. Nobody takes art seriously or appreciates it-- it's not there to be mused over, it;s there to be mocked at in a snarky way to increase the status of a few sardonic influencers.

The only artistic activity a man can do to increase his SMV outside of looking better, is to make some kind of jackass prank video. This is the only BIG DICK ENERGY art form, because it's fucking :chad: to prank on unsuspecting bots, and the foids love it.
They are just betabuxxers

You can still be an artist poser if you're (french or british) AND rich.
thats true, you can be a SHIT artist with a European accent and get away with it