Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arrested Autistic UK PUA-cel returns

In this special release, in the memory of the man behind the original "1st Person Approacher", his last work was released, before his disappearance. Relive his most SHOCKING compilation video yet and the one that got him in trouble due to public uproar! In his most iconic work to date, our hero protagonist, 1st Person Approacher, provides a unique insight into his mind as he attempts candid interactions with the female species. Please find the original description of this video, below, to relive the atmosphere of the time back in the height of summer in July
Shit thread, cope

100 subscribers special? I can create more fake accounts to sub to myself in a day

Post Reddit tier trash and the mass will flock to it.

Better this than a IT thread.

low quality is still better than blatantly wrong.

low quality is still better than blatantly wrong.
I rather see something different than another reddit thread, too many threads on this site just feature things from Reddit.

I rather see something different than another reddit thread, too many threads on this site just feature things from Reddit.
wait, according to you low quality < wrong ?