Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Arnold is my hero

3uxp

Captain
★★
Literally taking what's his not giving a fuck about muh misoginy, muh rape and living the life of a true visionary GOD BLESS THIS MAN:

Arnold grope2

http://www.arnoldexposed.com/arnold.htm#women

Arnold is a serial misogynist and has a history of sexually harassing women. The LA Times has published multiple storiesof different women that Arnold has harassed. In one case, whilst on the set of Terminator 2 he approached a female crew member out of the blue, put his hands into her blouse and pulled her breasts out of her bra. An observer said: "I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This woman's nipples were exposed, and here's Arnold and a few of his clones laughing." The woman in question broke into tears and fled to a nearby trailer. See 'Arnold the Barbarian", an article by Premiere Magazine in March 2001, for more revelations, should you be able to stomach it.

In Nov. 2000, he pulled British TV commentator Anna Richardson onto his lap after an interview, grabbed her breast, and squeezed her nipple -- all without any kind of permission. She stood up and told him "You' re making me nervous." But Arnold told her to relax and pulled her back on his knee. Finally, he let her up, patting her behind as she went off. Richardson has since has filed a libel action.

Last year The London Guardian reportedthe story of a woman who once worked with him who has alleged that, one day on set, she went to fetch Schwarzenegger from his trailer when a shot became possible earlier than expected, only to discover him performing oral sex on a woman she didn't recognize. He looked up and explained: "Eating isn't cheating."

Schwarzenegger dropped out of the California governor's race in 2001, a day after he learned the National Enquirer was running a story about an alleged affairwith a 41 year old brunette. More damning, however, was that this appears to have been a longterm affair with statutory rape -- she was 16 when he first had sex with her -- he was 28 at the time. The two supposedly became lovers again in 1989 and continued to see each other until 1996, when she fell in love with another man.

The following is a direct quote Arnold gave to Esquire Magazine in 2003 and sums up his attitude towards women.
"When you see a blonde with great tits and a great ass, you say to yourself, 'Hey, she must be stupid or must have nothing else to offer', which maybe is the case many times. But then again there is the one that is as smart as her breasts look, great as her face looks, beautiful as her whole body looks gorgeous, you know, so people are shocked."

This backward, twisted, neanderthalithic behavior ALONE should prevent Arnold from even being an elected official.

Related Articles:

CBS News: Arnold Grope Allegations Grow
CNN: Woman sues Schwarzenegger for defamation

Only Chad can be misogynst and accepted
You can't do anything boyo

arnold was good looking, famous and a bodybuilder, so it's confidence, not sexual harrassment. you have to be ugly for it to be called sexual harrassment

Worshipping a chad? Idk man. He had an interesting personality but imagine if Arnold was in Danny devito's body. No one would notice

For whatever reason I really like him. I dont like chads, but I like and respect him.

Worshipping a chad? Idk man. He had an interesting personality but imagine if Arnold was in Danny devito's body. No one would notice
He's barely chad his face isn't anything special any model can mog him It's his status and body that make him Chad
For whatever reason I really like him. I dont like chads, but I like and respect him.
He's a smug, tough, bodybuilder that isn't afraid to call anyone out what's not to like about him ? Well at least he was, now he's a cuck, probably got blackmailed by some jews or something.

Danny DeVito made himself a famous actor, so this isn't necessarily true. HOWEVER, this is DeVito's wife:

1336_v9_bb.jpg

If you are talented you can receive attention and validation from other men, but with women, only looks count.

JFL @ not stogiemaxxing

This is peak Arnold i wonder if it's the test that fucked him over at current year. He probably had to go off test at some point to have a chance at living longer.

if anything Arnold is the best example of an arrogant asshole being successful because of genes.

Arnold was a well known bully, he bullied Lou Ferigno and made his life hell. He always picked on the weak.

if anything Arnold is the best example of an arrogant asshole being successful because of genes.

Arnold was a well known bully, he bullied Lou Ferigno and made his life hell. He always picked on the weak.
It's not his fault, It's the testosterone.

I don't get the hype of this guy... I like Frank Zane a lot more

I don't get the hype of this guy... I like Frank Zane a lot more
Sure he has a better face but Arnie is bold, smug, confident doesn't give a damn and isn't afraid to point fingers or take what he wants that's what people see in him.

I wish I could go out in public and just rape women like he did and see their distressed faces (but no one would interfere).

Always liked him.
Top tier body builder, a list actor, politician.
I can imagine the life he would had if he were stuck to Austria.

Always liked him.
Top tier body builder, a list actor, politician.
I can imagine the life he would had if he were stuck to Austria.
He was a slayer even when he was 16.

There are interviews of the people from his village and he has fucked pretty much all the girls there when he was like 16 and people kept talking about it

64.jpg

feminists need to realise that he's made enough good movies to redeem any so-called bad behavior.

"Eating isn't cheating."
Daily reminder:if you want pussy, power, money you will have to Inject T like Arnie did and own everyone with your superior mentality and physique.