Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Arnie + Greta = <3 (warning, this thread will destroy braincells)

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
kvmvyuun2xw31.jpg

I would like to take the chance to point out that Arnorld Schwarznegger's relatives were members of the illuminati, don't believe for a second that his success was achieved without any help from elitists. Also explains how the Austrian could become governor of California. Politics is just a circus show, don't take anything a politician or any celebrity says or does seriously, ever.

Written by: "Harry Cockburn"
:dafuckfeels::feelshaha::feelskek:

kvmvyuun2xw31.jpg

I would like to take the chance to point out that Arnorld Schwarznegger's relatives were members of the illuminati, don't believe for a second that his success was achieved without any help from elitists. Also explains how the Austrian could become governor of California. Politics is just a circus show, don't take anything a politician or any celebrity says or does seriously, ever.
2019: when reality jumps the shark

Why is this little jew everywhere? Like a fucking demon.

Wasn’t Arnold the one who made the Hummer (strictly military vehicle) go mainstream. :feelsseriously:

Her face is so fucking wide wtf, she's jaw mogging arnold.

Never know that Black Nigger (Scharzenegger literally) would become cucked

He’s not the first Austrian that the Jews exploited.

Never know that Black Nigger (Scharzenegger literally) would become cucked

arnold actually killed the leader of the Crips back in like 2000 I think

Seeing that abhorrent fetal alcohol syndrome little bitch ruins my day.

She looks like she has Finno-mongoloid characteristics, which seems probable considering the proximity of Sweden. Note the childlike bone structure, especially the brow area. Putin has similar features.

He's such a stupid ass opportunist.