Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Army foid thinks she can fight a male marine and gets fucked up without landing a single punch

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
She fell for the “girl power” meme. JFL.

She's fat and has no idea how to fight. A fine example of a bitch that's never faced any consequences for her actions because of her vagina, and probably still feels that way with the white knight crowd booing the winner.

I would have been 17 back when that was filmed, a youngcel.

Look how time flies.

Most guys would have got knocked out by that big guy though. He was throwing powerful shots.

She's fat and has no idea how to fight. A fine example of a bitch that's never faced any consequences for her actions because of her vagina, and probably still feels that way with the white knight crowd booing the winner.
cope, we seen vids of you! btw she's probably bulked after training, there's a lot of muscle under her fat. sumo wrestlers have lots of muscle too.

If I was in that guys position I'd have made sure she never fights again.

Why does everyone treat them like that? Like wtf? It almost ruins it that the winner got booed.

Pretty sure the guy will end in jail just for defending himself.

I would have been 17 back when that was filmed, a youngcel.

Look how time flies.

Most guys would have got knocked out by that big guy though. He was throwing powerful shots.
He wasn't big lol

Same size as her

True equality.

ahah that's the equality all foids deserve ;)

Makes me want to join the marines ngl

cope, we seen vids of you! btw she's probably bulked after training, there's a lot of muscle under her fat. sumo wrestlers have lots of muscle too.
She's still fat and doesn't know how to fight.

She doesn't even fucking block I could take her on.

Basically she didnt even try to defend or attack. She is just standing there taking hits.

If I was in that guys position I'd have made sure she never fights again.
She ain't gonna.

Basically she didnt even try to defend or attack. She is just standing there taking hits.
Because women fucking suck at boxing on a fundamental level their nervous systems suck at throwing strikes. Watch any female boxer/fighter etc. compared to man it's just ridiculous how different the physical gap is. I've only seen 2 women who were fighters in pretty much all of fighting history that can "punch like a man" also the best female thai boxer Lucia Rijker absolutely got destroyed by a terrible male fighter. Women are so physically inferior that they can outweigh us by like 40 pounds and it gives them absolutely no advantage. The worst flyweight boxers can probably beat up 99 percent of women on planet earth because women can't into punching technique for some fucking reason(probably has alot to do with fear as comitting to a strike in a pocket boxing match also means that you are probably going to take a couple punches as well which is why they hesitate so much in fighting and throw bad strikes)

Why are they booing at the winner?
Fucking orbiter cucks

Never fuck with a marine

She got a taste of that toxic masculinity.

Why are they booing at the winner?
Fucking orbiter cucks

Most likely they were regular soldiers like the foid and thus the marines were a guest party.

He got booed after he beat her. Would have probably gotten booed if he lost. Men are fucked no matter what they do.
The article states that his marines were cheering him on as they should be