Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Argus Filch from Harry Potter is an INCEL METAPHOR!

S

SemiAquatic1992

Banned
-
I've come to the realisation after reading Harry Potter since my mid teens (I know, normie alert). I've been addicted to the Potterverse for some time now, and one group that are genuinely upsetting to think about are the squibs, non magical folk born to wizarding parents. Filch, the Hogwarts caretaker, is one such squib.

Think about it, why is Filch a miserable troll throughout the books? He's surrounded by FUCKING TEENAGERS who have the only thing he ever wanted, and are wasting it on making feathers float.

It reminds me of my days teaching. I hated every one of those kids, they had sex regularly whilst ill never have it in my life, and they hadn't even surpassed 16, which is illegal and all, but no cares. I'm not surprised Rowling put Filch in, its clearly a statement about subhumans, and how we should be hated for being sour. What a bluepill sucking normie.

At least his cat loves him. What about Snape?

Also that's a stupid book and movie for kids, no wonder you're incel.

At least his cat loves him. What about Snape?

Also that's a stupid book and movie for kids, no wonder you're incel.
And the authors a whore

Harry Potter is a pretty bluepilled story anyway. He meets his two best friends in the train to hogwarts and they are loyal to him and stick with him until the end of the series. Meanwhile I would probably sit the whole journey alone in a train compartment and I would only be worrying in the great hall during the sorting ceremony how to get friends and not being an outcast spending my hogwarts lunchbreaks alone

It reminds me of my days teaching. I hated every one of those kids, they had sex regularly whilst ill never have it in my life, and they hadn't even surpassed 16, which is illegal and all, but no cares.

Being a teacher would be one of my worst nightmares, for the very reasons you described.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back