Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Arguing with normies online is suifuel

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
People are blunt and say shit straight to your face like "I find less than 1% of guys attractive", "Of course appearance matters, you can't be expected to date somebody you're not attracted to", or "They have to be hot to get their foot in the door but their personality is why I keep them around". They don't even bother denying the blackpill, they just want you to accept it and kill yourself. Physical appearance is literally the only thing that matters to foids.

The Internet really shows human nature. The impression of anonymity (*tip fedora to the NSA* :feelsYall:) untie their mouths.

"Women are innocent little angels who don't care about your looks, race or height, only personality. All they want is a nice caring guy with a good heart. It's men who judge women for everything".

If I disagree even with one line of the statement above normies literally jump on me calling me an incel who has dehumanising views on women. ESPECIALLY the libtard cumskins.

I had a huge debate w a normalfag once that women are attracted to bad boys and when I gave him statistics from non incel sources he started beating around the bush saying nonsense like humans are no longer bound by their genetic programming and no women in their right mind will consciously be attracted to such men and that he doesn't want to debate w a misogynistic pig.

All they want is a nice caring guy with a good heart. It's men who judge women for everything".
One of the biggest (jewish) lies ever to be told kek :feelskek: Vast majority of them don't even give cow shit about personality, a thing that most of them (surprise!) don't have kek :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsclown: They don't consider it to be important and needed to create it in themselves, why would they want to look for it in guys. All most of them want from a guy is to be buffed, in almost all the cases to be taller than them and to make more money than they do. (don't bring now hobo chad with his sugger mommy as an example kek:feelskek:)

Last edited:
Normies:feelsclown: and suifuel should never be in the same sentence together. They're all doing some combination of jestermaxxing, simping, cucking (actual cuckolds),and dating foids well below their looksmatch.

I never argue but lurk on their forums for lifefuel mostly.

Normies:feelsclown: and suifuel should never be in the same sentence together. They're all doing some combination of jestermaxxing, simping, cucking (actual cuckolds),and dating foids well below their looksmatch.

I never argue but lurk on their forums for lifefuel mostly.
Most of them are so pathetic, that it's just laughable, yet they think they're somehow better than us just because they've downdated some used up nagging whore with an inflated ego kek :feelsclown::feelskek:

One of the biggest (jewish) lies ever to be told kek :feelskek: Vast majority of them don't even give cow shit about personality, a thing that most of them (surprise!) don't have kek :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsclown: They don't consider it to be important and needed to create it in themselves, why would they want to look for it in guys. All most of them want from a guy is to be buffed, in almost all the cases to be taller than them and to make more money than they do. (don't bring now hobo chad with his sugger mommy as an example kek:feelskek:)
And be whiter than them*

Don't. Fucking. Do. It. Then.