Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Argeline boxer is going to KILL a foid in live TV someday, and foids are almost clapping about it.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
I dont care if the bitch has a pussy or not, that thing is going to KILL another foid on LIVE TV, and these bitches are happy (about their own, slow erasure from every sport).

It should be funny and entertaining to me, as an incel, to bare witness to such thing, but i cant. Its too much cowardice...

I dont know who is more coward, the argeline or the foids/foids with a micropenis and patchy beard (also known as male feminists) defending that atrocity.

Where will this will all end, brocels?

Ps: im not mad either. They made their bed, they can lie on it. Their arrogance and pettiness must be put to an end, though...

They wanted troon acceptance, so they're getting what they asked for

If they stayed in the kitchen this wouldn't happen

It's funny seeing them crying and accepting defeat at the hands of a man. If only this could be extrapolated everywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back