Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Arent you guys curious of what users here look like?

Send your honest looks match face. Again honest
This is a comment I got from when I posted my face on reddit.

I deleted the post myself.
From the comments below that post it seems like your incelic condition is circumstantial not literally natural, how will you defend against it? The redpill would suit you and the consquence for your inceldom would be entirely your character and lack of discipline and money to looksmax alone. How would you defend?

From the comments below that post it seems like your incelic condition is circumstantial not literally natural, how will you defend against it? The redpill would suit you and the consquence for your inceldom would be entirely your character and lack of discipline and money to looksmax alone. How would you defend?
Redditors will always use the "just get a haircut bro" remark. They've done the same thing with the infamous ricecel with the massive nose, except the comments for him were even nicer than mine.

They look like this

all good, I think you look good bro ngl, if that's who u similar to
Not really. My protruding teeth and acne scars ruined my entire midface. I look better with mask on.

More over I am 5'4 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

if everyone had a mandatory face pic, 9/10 would probably be fakecel
We're all sub 5 subhumans or wizards so it doesn't matter that most are not 1/10 truecels.

I bet you over half of users here will turn out to be Chadlites

I'm willing to bet most guys here are decent-looking, but they're only here either because they're shy autists or it's the fact that this is one of the few places left on the Internet that allows true male free speech.

I bet you over half of users here will turn out to be Chadlites
In 2024, in a Western country you can easily be average or somewhat above average physical attractiveness and still be 100% inescapable incel, unless you geomaxx.

In 2024, in a Western country you can easily be average or somewhat above average physical attractiveness and still be 100% inescapable incel, unless you geomaxx.