Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Aren't you angry that bad luck follows you everywhere?

are you unlucky?

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Every time I go outside something happens to me, I lost 10 bucks that slipped off my pocket, last month a bird pooped in my shiny brown acne filled head and that somehow worsened my acne.
Then this soyceity screams at us that we are not putting the effort by "going outside and touching grass"
God damn this misandrist reality!

Last edited:
dear god yes. not only was I unlucky enough to be born a subhuman but also end up with bad days 24/7

dear god yes. not only was I unlucky enough to be born a subhuman but also end up with bad days 24/7
why do sexhavers rejoice with not only the fact that they are attractive but succeeding in life and having 0 days of suffering or bad luck

I once bought a 300 dollar prepaid card and it didn't fucking work, I should have just kept the cash

I once bought a 300 dollar prepaid card and it didn't fucking work, I should have just kept the cash
but chad just casually finds 1000 bucks by just stepping outside his house

last month a bird pooped in my shiny brown acne filled head and that somehow worsened my acne.
When I was young, I was heading to church and less than a minute after I step outside the car I shit you not I got pooped on the head by a pigeon.