Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Aren't there any truly free dating websites ?

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I've just made an account in one and I thought it was free but no, if you want to answer a message you have to pay :feelsUgh:

I don't want to be scammed into answering a fake message that was sent to me just to make me get premium.

Also I don't want to be the idiot that funds Chad's harem management website.

Other than bumble and tinder no. And if you don't pay money, those sites DO NOT list your account as viewable to people. It's pushed down to the bottom. And since 99% of idiot men actually pay money to have the opportunity to just have their faces seen by FOIDs you will never show up. I was an idiot once and paid to use the sites. And still got nothing because guess what, if almost everyone is paying, then you're still washed somewhere in the bunch. Dating websites have like a 3 ot 5 ratio of males to one female. You're at odds and it's like wasting your money on trying to win the lottery. The more tickets you buy the higher the chances, but it's like going from a 0.000001% chance of winning to a 0.0001% chance. You're still going to lose no matter what.

In other words, don't ever do it.
Right now even on the free sites, you're paying with your time. So it's not truly free if you value your time. Don't do it, it's what they want you to do.

Dating sites are not much different than Onlyfan accounts. You have a bunch of guys paying to have the privilege of being noticed by Senpai Senfoid just for them to reject you anyways. Imagine the simps at only fans actually thinking they have a chance to get inside the foid they worship. lol

Last edited:
I don't know any but I found this when I googled it i found
Elite Singles, Zoosk, BeNaughty, OurTime, Tinder, Bumble, Okcupid, Plenty of fish.

Last edited:
Only for women

Facebook, instagram and couchsurfing.

BDSM dating sites are probably a good option. It's like the only kink that's predominantly women so it won't be like other dating sites where it's just a sausage fest of men trying to get a small percentage of foids.

I think I found a good one uglyschmucks.com

Back in 2014-2017ish OKCupid was free. Actually it still is free but now it pushes much more for you to automatically send a message if you show interest in a foid or it bumps your like to invisible. Makes mass Chadfishing much more difficult.

I actually signed up fraudulently (far underage) for OKC in like 2006 and I didn't even figure out it was a dating site until like 8 years later.

wasting your money if your an ugly incel. i tried OLD before complete waste of time, not a single foid responded to me.

even more suifuel because more than half of relationships are started online now, its fucking over for ugly males.

modern day eugenics

Still have hope or is it just another case of the definition of insanity*?